Is this rig talk Tim Krueger? Hope not

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" title="Duluth man arrested in murder of Sarai Llanos Gomez" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Damn, I know Krueger from RT (Wyldefan on TGP) was from Duluth, GA.
The only one in the state of Georgia. Ding ding I think we have a winner, That chick was hot no need to kill her fuck. Thats what she was there for, playtime. Maybe she had a dick. :eek:

I just bought some 6ca7 sylvania`s from him, a little while back I cant remember but not long ago.

I fixed 17 ad titles of his in a row and he didn't seem to notice any of them even 'though I sent a heads-up message every time that I'd done so. He was the standout repeat offender by a country mile.

At the time (late last year through Q1 this year), I figured it might've had something to do with a battle with cancer. Can't remember where I gleaned the information from.

Now I'm wondering whether or not his meds might've had something to do with this. Talk about freaky!

Examined the video and can't see any confirmation of the house number, but it looks like him and the city fits. Highly-unlikely there're two TK's in the same town who look the same...

_Avatar.jpg

_Address from ad.jpg

Examined the video and can't see any confirmation of the house number, but it looks like him and the city fits. Highly-unlikely there're two TK's in the same town who look the same...

Yup, same house as in the news story. The brick has been painted white since the Google Earth photo was taken, but it's definitely the same place.

Google Maps of the address on the Warmoth paperwork:

1660478943636.png

Grab from the news story video:

1660479034824.png

Back