Is this rig talk Tim Krueger? Hope not

Thing is - he probably has internet access in prison so he can follow along with the fun \:D/

Although really guys. Murder is nothing to joke about. We should all be ashamed. No more jokes or memes OK?

gI85DUu.jpg

Can you imagine 'losing it' for 2 minutes of your whole life and then paying for the rest of your life in prison?!
I wonder what he feels like now…
Living with such deep regret for the rest of your life must be so freaking painful.

So sad.
People don't "lose it" for 2 minutes. They lose it, and then it is finally manifested in a physical way. It's just a matter of time.

Had to be some heavy drug use going on. All I can see is him slashing that chick while Patience by GNR is blasting in the background.

Had to be some heavy drug use going on. All I can see is him slashing that chick while Patience by GNR is blasting in the background.
I could be wrong, but if I remember correctly, he was fighting cancer. A couple friends who were fighting cancer got awful strange after taking their cancer meds. Mix in some strong pain killers and relaxants, and watch out.

Fighting cancer in jail, whoa…..

I could be thinking of someone else.

This is nuts.
I knew Krueger well.
I got a CCV from him and some killer Cameron Marshall’s, the best ones actually.
Mark liked him and built amps specifically for certain sounds off records.
His butt-buddy was PaulArntz, whom also Mark custom built stuff for.
Tim claimed he was a good critic, he would go to various restraunts and eat undercover, then
throw’em under the bus.
I bet the cancer thing was BULLSHIT, he just needed to offload a bunch of gear quickly.
Y’all think he gives a shit?
No, he socialpathic, he made sure and butchered
her throat after stabbing her in the back…
Crazy.
Small world, right?

Back