It’s alive! NFRGD !!!

* velcro-fly *

That’s New Fucking Ridiculous Guitar Day !

Alright this thing turned out worthy of its own thread...blown away how nice it all came together. I already knew it was a solid hunk of wood and a great guitar but the new paint and addition of the tone pot has sent it over the top

Color is closest in person to the shot on the chair, otherwise it seems to be photographing more red than it really is. True color is a deep burgundy / copper / brown affair. Loving the Thornbucker in the bridge. Stoked!!

Now, where the fuck did I put that control cavity cover ??? :doh: :doh: :ROFLMAO:

43F4B647-0746-4563-AF81-CE3F9345F3B4.jpeg
BE17D818-4E94-4AC5-8BBF-50695D66DBF6.jpeg
F5D0474E-A72C-4A79-84BF-0D2CBFB4A91D.jpeg
098A37BD-F1B0-40AE-86E4-40D6813E0998.jpeg

Last edited:
Very nice! I’m hoping my neck from Parklane will get done next month. If I like it as much as I think I will, I’ll probably order another immediately.

Very nice! I’m hoping my neck from Parklane will get done next month. If I like it as much as I think I will, I’ll probably order another immediately.
Well...I got this neck and immediately ordered two more, off the charts bang for the buck and quality. Steve was Musikrafts production manager for 12 years, he knows what he’s doing 😉 All Parklane necks right here... All maple Tele neck is going on that purple thinline Tele body I sprayed; rosewood one is set for a P90 wraptail Thinline then I’m done with guitars for me for a while 😂. I’m having fun with the painting stuff though, learning some patience finally

42057C33-0BD6-4232-BBAD-82899957F6B5.jpeg

3752CDED-9259-446F-B898-EBA302A56BD5.jpeg

Last edited:
Well...I got this neck and immediately ordered two more, off the charts bang for the buck and quality. Steve was Musikrafts production manager for 12 years, he knows what he’s doing 😉 All Parklane tight here... All maple Tele neck is going on that purple thinline Tele body I sprayed; rosewood one is set for a P90 wraptail Thinline then I’m done with guitars for me for a while 😂. I’m having fun with the painting stuff though, learning some patience finally View attachment 202483
View attachment 202486
Yeah a Tele neck for the one I put together with a cheaper neck recently is definitely on my mind. I picked up a cheap roasted maple and rosewood neck and it’s not too bad. I’m gonna work on it a bit more and get the edges really rolled and stuff but it’s ultimately just not what I want. I want 1&5/8” nut width for starters. Probably medium jumbo normal frets but really not sure about the radius or the carve.

Spectacular! The neck rivals any of the EBMM necks I’ve seen.

Congrats on your NFRGD!

Into a Soldano too. Mutha-O-Fucks!

Back