It’s time to upgrade the board

Loving this, dark mode is awesome for mobile. RT of the future!

Pics are so much easier to post on this format from a mobile too, love that I don’t have to actually do 4 other steps with Imgur etc.

Great job you guys.

Signatures are fine, brother (below posts).

If you were talking about the left-pane details such as join date, post count and location, I agree; we need them back!
They're there. You just have to hover over the user name for a second. If you knew that and were talking about it permanently showing then carry on. :D

Last edited:
Genius! What'll they think of next? :LOL:

Thanks man. Yeah, I was talking about permanent displaying of the data, but I s'pose it's neater this way. :cheers:

Doesn't bother me personally (especially on a mobile device) but I only see signatures on my laptop and not on my phone while logged into both. FWIW.

I think I just realized that if you leave a thread and come back - it brings you back to the last post you were at. Clever.

Or is that my imagination?

Not your imagination, Brother Daren. It's something we requested a few times in the past and it thankfully was "included" in the board-software update.

It was a ridiculous situation previously 'cause so much time was wasted re-reading God knows how many posts 'til we realised, "Oh... I read this the other day".

It's sending me to the first post or the last post. I end up looking for what post I haven't read yet. The previous version sent me to where I was at in the thread. I'm wasting a lot of time jumping around.

The other thing is the text is so much smaller. I have everything on my tablet max. 200% size.
The text is about as big as the small print on a credit card. Virtually impossible to read.

When you look at a thread the bold lettering disappears from the main page , and you can tell that youve been in that thread, when you leave rig talk and come back their all set back to bold, you can't tell by a glance where you been. Hope I explained this alright? kinda sucks.

Back