It’s time to upgrade the board

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I'm just messing around of course. The recent improvements far out weigh this new all black look. I just miss the slate grey as that seemed perfect for my eyes. Looked real classy too.

Long live Nico :yes:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I'm just messing around of course. The recent improvements far out weigh this new all black look. I just miss the slate grey as that seemed perfect for my eyes. Looked real classy too.

Long live Nico :yes:
Same here. For me the white is too harsh and the black is too dark.

OK I see the problem. I restricted new threads to members with at least 50 posts but I did not prevent them from replying.

That's now fixed.
I am a long time lurker, have purchased a few things and sold a few things over the years. I am not able to reply on the Members Classified section (much less post). Can I be given that privilege to respond or no? Note, I can't even private message you?

I am a long time lurker, have purchased a few things and sold a few things over the years. I am not able to reply on the Members Classified section (much less post). Can I be given that privilege to respond or no? Note, I can't even private message you?

I think you need to reach 50 posts.

Personally, I would create a thread in Off Topic where no one cares and just bump it 34 times until you get to 50. If you want to make it interesting you can go further and post pics or information about yourself or youtube vids or something. No one will care as it is mostly a cesspool over there :LOL:

Back