It's been awhile

DanTravis62

So it's time for the "it's been a while" Dan Travis posting a link to some new music I recorded on soundcloud

This was with a tonenerd Roxy for all the bridge parts, and Scotts a II for the neck parts, wayne's 808 imperial as a boost, Wilcox dcp2 preamp blended with kemper profiles of a splawn and a recto

Fantastic tight playing, awesome! Did you boost the Wilcox preamp only for the lead section? I’d imagine that preamp already has a boosted feel to it. And for the record, “it’s been a while” is a terrible Stained song because all Stained songs are terrible

Fantastic tight playing, awesome! Did you boost the Wilcox preamp only for the lead section? I’d imagine that preamp already has a boosted feel to it. And for the record, “it’s been a while” is a terrible Stained song because all Stained songs are terrible

Correct, the wilcox pre doesnt need an outside boost. Waynes 808 was just for the recto and splawn profiles.

Killer tune Dan, by far the best thing you’ve posted.
I love the mellow bridge and outro, they sound very ScandanavIan and have a cool Dissection vibe. Great job, man. 🤘

Back