It's gone

LPMojoGL

Naylor Duel 100 for sale. $1800 local DFW, $1950 sh/pp.
It was in the ampfest we did a while back, if you wanna see the videos, my YouTube profile is lpmojogl.
Basically, thick, tight, gainy Marshally sounds. It hung around after SLO, Friedman and Wizard. Superb clarity and feel. Truly a special amp.

7k7s4DIl.jpg

O3F5dTbl.jpg

LPMojoGL":1kcyee1v said:
Naylor Duel 100 for sale. $1800 local DFW, $1950 sh/pp.
It was in the ampfest we did a while back, if you wanna see the videos, my YouTube profile is lpmojogl.
Basically, thick, tight, gainy Marshally sounds. It hung around after SLO, Friedman and Wizard. Superb clarity and feel. Truly a special amp.

7k7s4DIl.jpg

O3F5dTbl.jpg

I played this amp at the ampfest and it was the sleeper of the bunch. Very thick, punchy, cleaned up well, and took boost like a champ. I think we all there quite surprised by it and how great it sounded and felt/responded compared to other amps we had there at twice+ the price.

I'm sure it's hard to let this one go!

Fantastic amp and great guy and seller. My timing is sh*t...... otherwise, this would be headed my way tonight. Bought my Wizard from LPMojo... professionally packaged and perfect transaction. Someone jump on this so I don't open a loan tomorrow.

Back