Its time to Save American Democracy in the midterms with Voter ID and the SAVE AMERICA ACT *_*

  • Thread starter Thread starter The~Kid
  • Start date Start date
No one, in the United States, has ever “stolen” an election. Believe the rhetoric if you must, but prove it. Given the dozens of court cases that fell flat, I’ll bet you can’t…
 
No one, in the United States, has ever “stolen” an election. Believe the rhetoric if you must, but prove it. Given the dozens of court cases that fell flat, I’ll bet you can’t…
I agree with many things you've posted but this one I can't say I do.
Biden's numbers were REALLY off the charts and the mail in ballot fiasco that has pics and confessions from ballot destroyers that prove the thieving bullshit. Add the multitude of problems on the night the voting machines experienced and...they were on the network on the night and could be remotely fiddled with.

How in God's name could you believe it was fairly done...especially by DEMOCRATS who are liars by nature.

The courts? They're more compromised/corrupt than any sector of the US. True facts and justice in this country DOES NOT EXIST using the courts.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top