I've Got a Crush on My Barber ;)

I found her on a few dating apps too. She flat out lies about what she does for a living lol. On her her dating profile, she says she's in law school. Last time I got my hair cut she told me about her plan to quit cutting hair and be a sugar baby full time. You know... hop on a dating app where desperate men pay her to be their girlfriend. I just play along these days for the entertainment value.

You can psych fuck her head up if you want to have some fun. Girls like this expect men to be all over them, when they encounter something different it really gets in their head, bad.

You can psych fuck her head up if you want to have some fun. Girls like this expect men to be all over them, when they encounter something different it really gets in their head, bad.
Or you could just move along with life and leave the dwelling to your signal chain. Lower chance of shit blowing up in your face.

I really don't think about it. Only when this thread gets bumped ;). Look at the date in the OP. September of 2021.
Totes. Was trying to counter that poster's terrible advice toward the fairer of us (seemingly deserved or not), not your level of moving on. Sorry if it came off pointed at you.

Totes. Was trying to counter that poster's terrible advice toward the fairer of us (seemingly deserved or not), not your level of moving on. Sorry if it came off pointed at you.
This haircut lady is probably married by now, maybe had a baby in the oven. But she will she ever realize the PTP, 100 watt absolutely killer amp that 46&2 could have gave her? If only he was given a chance...maybe, it could have been both...

Back