I've Got a Crush on My Barber ;)

FourT6and2

Not what you think. *She* is a hottie. Only had a few cuts from her so far. But she's been flirting with me each time. And I don't mean as in trying to get bigger tips. Like actual flirting. But I feel weird asking her out since I'm sure 99% of her clients flirt with her and ask her out. She's like a tatted up Ariel from Little Mermaid. Fire red hair, petite, covered in ink. My kryptonite. She told me she was single.

What do?

Worst thing that could happen is she says no and feels awkward about it and I find a new barber.

Not what you think. *She* is a hottie. Only had a few cuts from her so far. But she's been flirting with me each time. And I don't mean as in trying to get bigger tips. Like actual flirting. But I feel weird asking her out since I'm sure 99% of her clients flirt with her and ask her out. She's like a tatted up Ariel from Little Mermaid. Fire red hair, petite, covered in ink. My kryptonite. She told me she was single.

What do?

Worst thing that could happen is she says no and feels awkward about it and I find a new barber.
Show her pics of how clean your amp wiring is, girls go crazy for that

What do?

In my experience, a girl, especially in the service industry, does not volunteer that she is single if she isn't interested. Quite the opposite really.

If you feel awkward about it, just think of it like this: she might feel awkward dropping hints and getting nowhere. When she stops dropping hints, she won't be interested anymore.

Next time a girl you dig tells you, "I am single," you reply, "I am too, you want to grab lunch sometime?"

If she wasn't interested, just apologize for making it awkward and ask if it is cool to keep coming in to get your hair done, as she does an awesome job.

I'mma go fer it!

My lady friend suggested next time I give her my card with contact info and just say something like if she ever wants to connect outside the shop, here's my info. That way it takes the pressure off her?

Here's the thing, I've been dating a lot since my previous relationship ended last year. I could take home a different girl every night of the week if I wanted to (and I've done that before). Dating doesn't make me nervous at all anymore and I don't really have problems approaching women. But this girl makes me nervous for some reason.

lol some girls like that stuff actually. I had a girl jump me because of how clean my apartment was. She's an engineer and just loves things neat and orderly.

I'mma go fer it!

My lady friend suggested next time I give her my card with contact info and just say something like if she ever wants to connect outside the shop, here's my info. That way it takes the pressure off her?

Here's the thing, I've been dating a lot since my previous relationship ended last year. I could take home a different girl every night of the week if I wanted to (and I've done that before). Dating doesn't make me nervous at all anymore and I don't really have problems approaching women. But this girl makes me nervous for some reason.
Screen Shot 2020-12-19 at 12.40.36 AM copy.png

Does the term "arrested development" resonate?

Back