Jason Becker Movie "Not Dead Yet" Free

That was great! At times I found myself thinking I have no words for what he and his family have endured.....then I realize that they are truly inspirational!

Cool, going to check this out.
As a Respiratory Therapist that is also a guitarist, I mention Jason Becker a lot as an inspirational subject for my patients that have ALS. I show them how he has not only continued to survive, but thrive, how he writes articles and communicates using the eye movement software that he and his father developed...
If you haven't watched it, check out his ice challenge video on youtube. It's hilarious.

FYI

Maybe you fat-fingered the subject line, but Jason's last name is "Becker", not "Becke" - respect.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jason_Becker

You state in your post that "...I am not a huge fan...". Possibly because you're acutely unable to learn and play the first 32 bars of Jason's masterpiece "Perpetual Burn" written by Jason back in 1988 through shrapnel.

Take a listen.

* CC

I'd love to see this, but I don't do Prime. I'm going to have to wait until it hits cable and/or netflix.

Watched it last night. Great documentary. My wife was brought to tears. Becker was ready to break out on the national scene touring with DLR and just like that everything was taken away with the horrible disease.

Really good film. I loved hearing the DLR tracks without vocals! You could really hear Jason's nuances. I wonder if those vocal-less tracks are available somewhere?

Definitely gonna watch this, thanks! You want to talk about someone fighting the good fight....Christ, this guy must be one hell of a positive force! Puts things into perspective for me...we take WAY to much for granted and bitch about the most absurd and trivial things. When I feel the urge coming on to complain about something in my life, I stop and try to take a look around, because their are people all around me that have it MUCH MUCH MUCH worse.

Chupa.Cabra":2kudhk0s said:
FYI

Maybe you fat-fingered the subject line, but Jason's last name is "Becker", not "Becke" - respect.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jason_Becker

You state in your post that "...I am not a huge fan...". Possibly because you're acutely unable to learn and play the first 32 bars of Jason's masterpiece "Perpetual Burn" written by Jason back in 1988 through shrapnel.

Take a listen.

* CC

Post your cover of it.

Back