Jeff Loomis Signature Block

Idk... if you throw enough money at Jeff, he may even do something like join a "mediocre" band where his skills would be under-utilized...

Just kidding! I'm not knocking this product or saying he endorses it for bogus reason, it was just an easy joke to make that I couldnt resist, haha.
Man I heard it all and that's actually funny, the validity of this block speaks for itself, no hype none a that. I been working with Jeff since 2014 and no amount a money could convince him to put "His name" on a product if it didn't work as claimed. Especially through Floyd Rose.

When RT gets my room set up in the manufacturers section i'll have so much information available as well as having Chris Poland available once a month for 1 or 2 hours live to converse in a ST thread discussing whatever people want to ask. It'll be cool.

Man I heard it all and that's actually funny, the validity of this block speaks for itself, no hype none a that. I been working with Jeff since 2014 and no amount a money could convince him to put "His name" on a product if it didn't work as claimed. Especially through Floyd Rose.

When RT gets my room set up in the manufacturers section i'll have so much information available as well as having Chris Poland available once a month for 1 or 2 hours live to converse in a ST thread discussing whatever people want to ask. It'll be cool.
But, for now, let me keep bumping my threads so I can shove my product down your throats..

Hardware upgrades such as this are not snake oil. They provide an easy to hear difference. What IS undoubtedly snake oil is any claim that X upgrade is suitable for everything. I've messed around with various Floyd and TOM upgrades over the years and it can go one of three ways:

1) the upgraded material(s) and/or mass synergizes beautifully with the instrument, enhancing the tone/response with no side effects.
2) the change results in the guitar gaining and losing something. E.g. "it gained sustain but lost sparkle"
3) the change is undesirable and the hardware's tonal attributes went too far in particular direction. E.g. adding titanium everything on a thin sounding guitar or brass saddles/nut on an already dark/overly warm sounding guitar lacking spank/pick attack.
beg to differ,,,, i have yer rg 1527 prestige 7 and my viper 7 both bareknuckle nailbomb pickups.... ibanez isnt as full sounding stock block.... my green vipers have mega blocks lower tunings resonate with blocks a lot longer..proof is in yer hands...when you own one

beg to differ,,,, i have yer rg 1527 prestige 7 and my viper 7 both bareknuckle nailbomb pickups.... ibanez isnt as full sounding stock block.... my green vipers have mega blocks lower tunings resonate with blocks a lot longer..proof is in yer hands...when you own one
Greetings newcomer. What is this exotic language? I am unfamiliar with this dialect.

Last edited:
IMG_5428.jpeg

Mike stated using our blocks back 2018 winter Namm Show and since then hes put the thicker blocks on all his recent Viper Guitars.

Back