Jenna Ellis pleads guilty and apologizes

Tonelover

Poor thing with all those tears in her eyes. Probably crying about the fact that she can no longer grift a bunch of money by lying to the public. Well, all's not lost, she does have a Gofund me account to help with her legal bills. Obviously going to milk the grift for as long as possible.

Now that the people that lied are admitting that they lied, is there still anyone left that is stupid enough to believe that the election was stolen?

Last edited:
Another evangelical phony christian? I'm SHOCKED!

laugh j jonah jameson.gif

Who on Earth would give an attorney GoFundMe money for their legal bills?
If I ran GoFundMe, she wouldn't even have the option to start a fund...

I wonder what the chances are, being educated, that she lived beyond her means?
And now crying poverty...

Last time I was incarcerated, I lost everything.
My truck, my Harley, my house (forclosed) and my fucking dog.
I didn't start a GoFundMe.

The whole thing is fucking disgusting!

I busted out laughing when I read Tonelover's post ha ha ha ha ha
  • For those who don’t understand what’s really happening. The Georgia case is a joke. She charged it under RICO so when one flips, it strengthens the case against the others. She knew people like Jenna Ellis would flip in a heartbeat. In NY the AG Letitia James has no case. Her entire argument is only being supported because she knows she has a judge willing to do anything to take down Trump.

• Jack Smith wants the case in DC so he can also get a corrupt judge. He knows a reasonable judge like the one in Florida will see right through his charade. None of these were actually cases either merit. They all put together an operation to bring Trump down using the people around him. Trump will succeed and will win in 2024. We just need the GOP to secure our election. – Travis

• Crying Jenna Ellis took $216,000 from the public, claiming she was going to “fight” against the court case. Instead, she copped a plea deal today. – Raheem – National Pulse

• Jenna Ellis is a rat bastard scumbag. What’s even worse is that many “MAGA” influencers pushed this sorry scumbags GoFundMe campaign, knowing who she is. Maybe they have bad discernment? Or maybe it’s intentional… Brenden Dilley

• Criminal defense attorney here. 16 years experience. If you are charged in a state-level felony case on August 14, 2023 and plea out on October 24, 2023, you did not incur $216,000 in legal expenses. I can assure you of that. I promoted the GoFundMe because I thought Jenna Ellis was getting railroaded. Which I believe she was. But I’m willing to guess there’s about $185,000 of unused funds that should be returned to the donors. Eric Matheny

• Shame on you for supporting her. If someone like me could see right through her, why couldn’t you? She flipped from never-Trump to pro-Trump. She flipped from Democrat to Republican to Independent. She flipped on Sydney Powell. Once a flipper, always a flipper. Maiden USA

• Jenna Ellis scammed all of you who donated to her. I TOLD YOU NOT TO DONATE TO THIS DISLOYAL WENCH. Today she accepted a plea deal, which will only require her to pay a $5,000 fine and get probation for 5 years. She didn’t even attempt to fight the charges. She’s now going to use the money so many of you foolishly gave her to work against President Trump in an election year.

• Shame on every single MORON who donated to Jenna Ellis. $216,000!!!! WHAT A SCAM!!! You should feel ashamed of yourself if you donated to her. – Laura Loomer

• The DOJ offered me a generous plea deal for my J6 charges if I falsely admitted that I was parading, demonstrating, or picketing (I was there as an independent video journalist) Instead, I spent most of my life savings taking the case to trial (I lost) – Stephen Horn

I busted out laughing when I read Tonelover's post ha ha ha ha ha
  • For those who don’t understand what’s really happening. The Georgia case is a joke. She charged it under RICO so when one flips, it strengthens the case against the others. She knew people like Jenna Ellis would flip in a heartbeat. In NY the AG Letitia James has no case. Her entire argument is only being supported because she knows she has a judge willing to do anything to take down Trump.

• Jack Smith wants the case in DC so he can also get a corrupt judge. He knows a reasonable judge like the one in Florida will see right through his charade. None of these were actually cases either merit. They all put together an operation to bring Trump down using the people around him. Trump will succeed and will win in 2024. We just need the GOP to secure our election. –Travis

• Crying Jenna Ellis took $216,000 from the public, claiming she was going to “fight” against the court case. Instead, she copped a plea deal today. – Raheem – National Pulse

• Jenna Ellis is a rat bastard scumbag. What’s even worse is that many “MAGA” influencers pushed this sorry scumbags GoFundMe campaign, knowing who she is. Maybe they have bad discernment? Or maybe it’s intentional… Brenden Dilley

• Criminal defense attorney here. 16 years experience. If you are charged in a state-level felony case on August 14, 2023 and plea out on October 24, 2023, you did not incur $216,000 in legal expenses. I can assure you of that. I promoted the GoFundMe because I thought Jenna Ellis was getting railroaded. Which I believe she was. But I’m willing to guess there’s about $185,000 of unused funds that should be returned to the donors. Eric Matheny

• Shame on you for supporting her. If someone like me could see right through her, why couldn’t you? She flipped from never-Trump to pro-Trump. She flipped from Democrat to Republican to Independent. She flipped on Sydney Powell. Once a flipper, always a flipper. Maiden USA

• Jenna Ellis scammed all of you who donated to her. I TOLD YOU NOT TO DONATE TO THIS DISLOYAL WENCH. Today she accepted a plea deal, which will only require her to pay a $5,000 fine and get probation for 5 years. She didn’t even attempt to fight the charges. She’s now going to use the money so many of you foolishly gave her to work against President Trump in an election year.

• Shame on every single MORON who donated to Jenna Ellis. $216,000!!!! WHAT A SCAM!!! You should feel ashamed of yourself if you donated to her. – Laura Loomer

• The DOJ offered me a generous plea deal for my J6 charges if I falsely admitted that I was parading, demonstrating, or picketing (I was there as an independent video journalist) Instead, I spent most of my life savings taking the case to trial (I lost) – Stephen Horn

Anything that goes against Trump is bullshit. Waaah! Anyone that speaks against him is a lying scumbag. He's being persecuted! These cases are ALL bullshit! Election interference! Two tier justice system!

This is what passes for thinking in the MAGAT mindset. PATHETIC ANGRY GULLIBLE IDIOTS...

Last edited:
She misses getting paid for going on Fox News every day and spouting bullshit. Just saw a bunch of clips of her on Fox, she seemed pretty sure of herself at the time. Bitch, apology not accepted!

Anything that goes against Trump is bullshit. Waaah! Anyone that speaks against him is a lying scumbag. He's being persecuted! These cases are ALL bullshit! Election interference. Two tier justice system!

This is what passes for thinking in the MAGAT mindset. PATHETIC ANGRY GULLIBLE IDIOTS...
Johnny , you think it's just Trump supporters saying it's bullshit ? You have scholars and lifelong constitutionalists saying it's the most absurd bullshit ever, this is Banana republic shit .

You guys have been screaming gottem since Mueller. I think some lefties piss themselves at night dreaming about seeing Trump in the cell across from them. Then you wake up and realize pretty much no billionaire ever did hard time. Cue "he's not a billionaire" arguments.

As for the election, it's only stolen, and we only need do away with the electoral college when the democrats lose. Some people are really wrapped up in blue vs red. Worse than an army navy game.

Back