jerry Cantrell's Uberschall settings

Tone Merchant

hey guys

for those of you that dont know, Jerry Cantrell is currently using just a stock Uberschall. I recently saw his rig at Rack Systems (Dave Friedman) getting all wired up.

this is Jerry's dirty settings. everything is in oclock

master 3 oclock
volume 10
pres 2
treb 2
mid 5
bass 5
gain 1

Doesn't look stock to me. I don't see a treble setting :gethim: :D

Wow, that must be loud as mess :rock:

I could never imagine cranking the bass that high :confused: . I'll have to give it a shot.

Tone Merchant":3r4ln6uz said:
hey guys

for those of you that dont know, Jerry Cantrell is currently using just a stock Uberschall. I recently saw his rig at Rack Systems (Dave Friedman) getting all wired up.

this is Jerry's dirty settings. everything is in oclock

master 3 oclock
volume 10
pres 2
mid 5
bass 5
gain 1

Awesome, Rob. Do you know were the treble is at? And damn, that's a lot of bass.

Come to think of it when I had my rev. blue I never took the bass past 2:00. He must be running the treb pretty high as well. What do you all think??

Hard&Heavy":2o5d6wix said:
Come to think of it when I had my rev. blue I never took the bass past 2:00. He must be running the treb pretty high as well. What do you all think??
Maybe he's boosting with a TS or something that's sucking out the bass? If he's doing that it might explain the excessive bass.

fearhk213":21qhd8sv said:
Hard&Heavy":21qhd8sv said:
Maybe he's boosting with a TS or something that's sucking out the bass? If he's doing that it might explain the excessive bass.
That could be true, many posibilties.

oooooo K i fucked up the settings big time :doh:

master is at 3 oclock
volume 10 oclock
pres 2 oclock
treb 2 oclock
mid 1130
bass 12 oclock

Soooorrrry :rock:

coolness! Thanks so much!

knew he was a big bogner fan but havent heard of him using an Uber. Was it a new one?

Rob, I tried asking you in the a different post, but what is the deal with all the hints you've been dropping about a "signature jerry bogner" :gethim: :LOL: :LOL:
I need to know!?!?!? I think this would be awesome! :thumbsup:

i answered it, u just havent seen it. :LOL: :LOL:

Jerry is currently using just a stock Uber and a Alchemist for clean and lite crunch stuff. Im not sure what a signiture would be feature wise. But I hope they do it soon, before the album comes out

Back