John Durham

LOL,
Clinton lawyer lying?!
Hehehehe…
Right before the election!
They did the opposite, ‘covering up’ for Joe before last election😂
Nothing is surprising with these corrupt a-holes anymore. They are so evil and corrupt.
What a complete POS scum Rachel Maddow is… just laughable.
Lying is their way of life.

Great video by the way.

Last edited:
New pict!
20dc-durham-1-mobileMasterAt3x.jpg

88D92E8D-24A9-4DC7-9E4B-D1FF93F7C9DF.jpeg

Jimmy, you think they will figure it out? No, but I'm high too, that was some good shit.

New evidence from the Durham investigation that the Clinton campaign paid to spy on and link Russia to President Trump.

praying this implicates Barry and Joe providing access to spy on the Executive Office of the President.

remember crossfire hurricane?

“On January 5, 2017, FBI Director James Comey, Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, CIA Director John Brennan, and NSA Director Mike Rogers briefed President Obama about an intelligence report on Russian interference in the 2016 election, which Obama had ordered in December.
The discussion touched on the Steele Dossier and the relationship between incoming National Security Adviser Michael Flynn and Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak. Following that briefing, President Obama met with Comey, Vice President Joseph Biden, National Security Adviser Susan Rice, and Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates.”

This proves what those of us on the right have known for over two years. Rush Limbaugh laid all this out waaaayyy back when. The Clintons tried to plant double agents in the Trump campaign. Also used the FBI to get a FISA warrant. We’ve known this as fact for years now.

The thing Jesse Waters says at the end of "finally some of these criminals are going to jail." Well not yet. And i wouldn't put money on the high profile ones behind it do any time or worse....Somehow in this there is a statute of limitations that could play out too, which is weird. Sickens me.

Smoke & mirrors sadly.

Durham is part of it all and him outing the Chipmunk was to kill off her 2024 hopes as the DNC don't want her.

At this rate any real criminals would have died of old age. They can organise a full legal process quick smart for the Jan 6th 'victims' but
Durham can't do shit in how many years. Rigged and he IS part of it too, he's a Dem tool when they need him as we've just seen.

Smoke & mirrors sadly.

Durham is part of it all and him outing the Chipmunk was to kill off her 2024 hopes as the DNC don't want her.

At this rate any real criminals would have died of old age. They can organise a full legal process quick smart for the Jan 6th 'victims' but
Durham can't do shit in how many years. Rigged and he IS part of it too, he's a Dem tool when they need him as we've just seen.
I really don’t want to believe all this, but you’re most likely right on all points. Jail is a place for little people, not big people.

Back