John Wesley - Cameron Marshall

glassjaw7

Oldie but goodie. Still love the tones he gets from this Cameron Marshall. Great clean, great dirt and takes effects well. Perfect for a live rock/metal band.
The crunchy rhythm stuff actually sounds similar to Steven's Bad Cat Lynx but more "brown". Anyway, I really love the clean and rhythm tones and it's probably not even an overly special amp.

Searched for and played a lot of amps (luckily I've only bought a few!) but when I hear a great sounding clean and a great Marshall crunch my ears are at home, and my dumb ass doesn't even own one! :doh:

They need to hurry up and release a new album. John is a beast of a player.

What a coincidence you posted this? Ive got a 3 channel Cameron coming that is supposed to be similar to Johns amp. Was listening to "Disconnect" all day today. Love it.

would have never figured john for a tricked out marshall player.

you can tell it is a signature cameron because the back is missing.....LOL. mark must have closet full of them.

For sure, I can't wait for them to record some new stuff. I hope John is a part of that and not just their touring guitarist. I don't think anything will top In Absentia for me but all PT is great.

Gtrwun- I PM'd ya :)

Steve- good call, LOL!

Back