Josh Homme Discussion

Maybe not the correct labeling of the music, but COC Wiseblood andf Deliverance albums are about as stoner/doom toned as I get...

Ah, look, someone who lives lower on life's totem pole!!!! Don't knock it until you try it. While you are busy making those home improvements and doing general repairs I was kicked back with a guitar, a cigar, and a beer watching the trailer fall down around me. When I was done with it I cut it up and threw it in my garbage can. True story.
Not knocking the trailer life, but I'd be more concerned about the aluminum wiring throughout...:dunno:

Ah, look, someone who lives lower on life's totem pole!!!! Don't knock it until you try it. While you are busy making those home improvements and doing general repairs I was kicked back with a guitar, a cigar, and a beer watching the trailer fall down around me. When I was done with it I cut it up and threw it in my garbage can. True story.
When I was done living in my trailer, I hid underneath it with a fistful of patriot rations.

Not knocking the trailer life, but I'd be more concerned about the aluminum wiring throughout...:dunno:
It had copper wiring but most of it didn't work by the time I moved out of the trailer. It slowly shut down as my project neared completion, starting at the back end. All of the outlets and lighting back there failed. The roof started leaking. The toilet was getting closer to falling through the floor. I stripped all the copper for scrap when I tore it down. I let someone else haul off the i-beam but I kept a couple chunks for a future project, I just don't know what yet.

It had copper wiring but most of it didn't work by the time I moved out of the trailer. It slowly shut down as my project neared completion, starting at the back end. All of the outlets and lighting back there failed. The roof started leaking. The toilet was getting closer to falling through the floor. I stripped all the copper for scrap when I tore it down. I let someone else haul off the i-beam but I kept a couple chunks for a future project, I just don't know what yet.
The biggest problem with my trailer: zero wastewater plumbing. The sinks and toilet discharged directly onto the ground.

Back