Judas Priest have just scored their highest charting album ever with Invincible Shield

That is amazing!! I just saw K.K. Downing's Priest with L.A. Guns and Burning Witches last night. Great hearing those Priest songs and more and more people are craving that type of stuff.
I want to go see KK but there's no show close to me, I love the tone these guys have since a few years back, awesome rock in your face tone, with riche faulkner behind the 6 strings, great riff the last few albums also.

Thoroughly-deserved I reckon. By far their best album ever IMHO.

He came out 26 years ago, so if that were the case this wouldn't be as much of a standout in terms of sales.
Yeah, but 26 years ago being homosexual didn't elevate your societal status.

it's ok hon just come out of the closet already you big hunk of bear

laugh spew.gif

Yeah, but 26 years ago being homosexual didn't elevate your societal status.

Please enlighten us as to how being gay "elevates" someone's societal status... and what's your definition of the term "societal status"?

I love JP because their music kicks ass. Been a fan of theirs since '78. When Halford came out as gay, it made no difference to me.

Please enlighten us as to how being gay "elevates" someone's societal status... and what's your definition of the term "societal status"?

I love JP because their music kicks ass. Been a fan of theirs since '78. When Halford came out as gay, it made no difference to me.
Shut up stupid. Who the fuck would want to explain anything to you.

Really, that was funny? I think you and MTS need to get a room.

Nah, my wife (a very sexy biological female in case you're wondering) is all I need and all I want. She's also my best friend. And she loves JP, too!

Reactions: MTS
Back