Just got a new Japanese Charvel and it kicks ass-PIC ADDED!

Metalhead

Got the Wild Card #6 Dreamsicle guitar that is an awesome orange metallic color with a matching headstock, ebony finger board, maple neck, alder body and best of all...no freaking tremolo!!! I NEVER use tremolos so it's super nice to finally have a Charvel without one. I highly recommend this guitar. Great value and now they come in SKB hard cases which beat the shit out of the gig bag!! :LOL: :LOL: Just wanted to pump up the new Jap strats and give a little review! :rock:

told you those things kick ass man. The neck feels so comfortable, it's like it's been played for 10 years already, lol.

There's Erock! There must be something defective in the New York phone system! I've tried to call a bunch of times, and evidently you never saw them or my texts? ;) Yeah, you were right. This fucker is ripping! I posted an iphone pic that I hope isn't sideways! :LOL: :LOL: I'll try to fix it if it is. Hell, I forgot to mention that mine came with strap locks and a locking nylon strap made for the guitar exactly! Seems to good to be true? There is one thing though, the nut is low in some slots and high in others, so I've gotta get it filled here and filed there, but it's done after that. It still plays well now, there's just a little buzz on a few frets, and it goes out of tune a bit easily, but after my nut job :LOL: :LOL: it'll be good to go. I love this thing even without that done. Imagine how cool it'll be with the nut work done? :rock:

Attachments

• Charvel Dreamsicle.JPG
    Charvel Dreamsicle.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 939
Metalhead":14um22df said:
There's Erock! There must be something defective in the New York phone system! I've tried to call a bunch of times, and evidently you never saw them or my texts? ;) Yeah, you were right. This fucker is ripping! I posted an iphone pic that I hope isn't sideways! :LOL: :LOL: I'll try to fix it if it is. Hell, I forgot to mention that mine came with strap locks and a locking nylon strap made for the guitar exactly! Seems to good to be true? There is one thing though, the nut is low in some slots and high in others, so I've gotta get it filled here and filed there, but it's done after that. It still plays well now, there's just a little buzz on a few frets, and it goes out of tune a bit easily, but after my nut job :LOL: :LOL: it'll be good to go. I love this thing even without that done. Imagine how cool it'll be with the nut work done? :rock:
haha, sorry about that brother, my phones been MIA since that trip I took, just got a new one last week. Too bad you aren't closer, I've got a few of those graphtech pre-filed nuts for strats, wonder if they would work since it's Fender? I'll give you a holler later. Oh, and HNGD :thumbsup:

Dude, I'm so stoked that this guitar DOES NOT have a Floyd on it! I used it .0001% of the time and it's just one more pain in the ass to tune up and change strings, plus setups are an impossiblity for me to accomplish. Guys, what does HNGD mean? :confused: Whatever it is it must be good because too of my best friends on here said it, and I'm just cool as hell, so I'm assuming it's some kind of awesome compliment of some kind? :LOL: :LOL:

Metalhead":3lb62ebq said:
Dude, I'm so stoked that this guitar DOES NOT have a Floyd on it! I used it .0001% of the time and it's just one more pain in the ass to tune up and change strings, plus setups are an impossiblity for me to accomplish. Guys, what does HNGD mean? :confused: Whatever it is it must be good because too of my best friends on here said it, and I'm just cool as hell, so I'm assuming it's some kind of awesome compliment of some kind? :LOL: :LOL:

Hapless
Newb
Got
Dicked

Kidding dude, congrats :thumbsup:

Back