Just ordered a Scumback M75-LHDC speaker

Going into my splawn 4X12. Will be replacing the G12H30 so it should bring the total power handling up from 120 to 240 watts.

Anyone have any experience with these speakers? I've read nothing but rave reviews of them from the hard core marshall guys and Jim at scumback said that the M75 would offer a perfect blend of old school and modern high gain power handling (I got the 100 watt model).

It'll be going next to a pair of earcandy green machine speakers (125 watt eminence wizards more or less) and a celestion V30.

I'll give it a couple of months of break in time. I may just stick it in a 1X12 cab and beat on it at home every afternoon for a while before moving it into the 4X12. Yes/no?

Anyways, just seeing if anyone here had any experience with the scumbacks or this particular one.

http://scumbackspeakers.com/m_series.html#m75LHDC

I'm interested in this speaker, so I look forward to hearing what you have to say about it. I was recommended this same speaker by Jim. After about a year of trying to decided I finally narrowed my search down to either the M75-LHDC or the GK-100 :LOL: :LOL:

Back