Just played a Matchless Chieftan..

Stratboy151

OMG! Sick sick sick amp, probably the best clean tone i ever heard. I wish i had a few k to lay out for one..

Digital Jams":2g4xxudn said:
Dont those go for over $3000??

yeah man, my bud was borrowing it from a friend to do a session with and he let me have some "alone time" with it.. :jerkit: :LOL: :LOL: he had just installed a jazz and a custom5 in my prs and it sounded fanfriggintastic.

I'd like to play one of those :D Some of my favorite live tones were from a superchief when Jeff Martin and Ian Thornley were using them, actually.

'63-Strat":3nl2wet6 said:
I'd like to play one of those :D Some of my favorite live tones were from a superchief when Jeff Martin and Ian Thornley were using them, actually.

Big Wreck? One of the best live shows ive ever been to!

those cleans are great and can sorta be heard in the bad cats. that sparkle is like a bionic 3D version of fender blackface and vox ac chime.
i like how matchless amps sorta compel you to dig in to the strings to bring out the glassiness in the tone.

Stratboy151":3vknqohs said:
'63-Strat":3vknqohs said:

Big Wreck? One of the best live shows ive ever been to!

Yep :thumbsup:

Back