Just want to say hello

Steve-o

Hi everybody,

I´m new here (sorry if it is the wrong place for this thread)

I think about getting a Diezel Herbert or Hagen and I will check both amps on saturday.
At the moment my gear contains a Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier (2012 model), a Gibson Les Paul Classic plus in vintage sunburst and a Gibson Flying V ´68 in classic white.
In my opinion my dual rectifier needs a friend :D

If I will buy one of these amps I have to throw away my couch or other useless stuff :D

Regards

Steve

Hey man welcome,
So are you here to ask us what amp you should buy or are you just posting to tell us your thinking about buying a Diezel amp?
Diezel is amazing no matter what amp you buy. If you have a chance to play both before you choose, you are very lucky!

I am 99.999999...% positive you will want to get rid of the mesa after you try the herbert or hagen. Have fun and enjoy man!

Welcome aboard - can't go wrong with any Diezel really. Both of those you mention are serious heavy-hitters. Hagen is my latest weapon of choice... But serious respect for the Herbert as well as the VH4.

Keep us posted - and if you have any questions about either of these amps, you're definitely in the right place.

Cheers,
Uncle Mo :rawk:

bananaladonpcp":31ciw3w0 said:
I am 99.999999...% positive you will want to get rid of the mesa after you try the herbert or hagen. Have fun and enjoy man!
Steve-O, watch out for this guy :LOL: :LOL:

Steve-o":14kaw7hu said:
Hi everybody,

I´m new here (sorry if it is the wrong place for this thread)

I think about getting a Diezel Herbert or Hagen and I will check both amps on saturday.
At the moment my gear contains a Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier (2012 model), a Gibson Les Paul Classic plus in vintage sunburst and a Gibson Flying V ´68 in classic white.
In my opinion my dual rectifier needs a friend :D

If I will buy one of these amps I have to throw away my couch or other useless stuff :D

Regards

Steve

Welcome to the board, Steve :rock:

Welcome and enjoy. I DO have to say I'm a bit disturbed and disappointed in your attitude, "I think about getting a Diezel Herbert or Hagen." That is SO unfair and discriminatory! I demand you call Brad at once, apologize for your thoughtless comments, and order BOTH amps immediately! :D

(Just kidding, but predicting this will happen after you hear them.)

Play it cuz you love it!! :rock:

hi everybody,

unfortunately both amps were sold. Only a Einstein was available :(
I asked the guys in the store when they will receive both amps again soon.

A few weeks ago they had a Herbert, VH-4 and a Hagen there.....

I will keep you guys up to date and post some pics when I will get ONE (...reply of racerevlon post :D)

Back