I think it was originally supposed to be a tripleneck :eek:

KS2005w.jpg

KS2005vlllll.jpg

DSC02037.jpg

DSC02038.jpg
DSC02043.jpg

DSC02045.jpg

KS2005t.JPG

controling your tone anywhere but the amp's gain control is not metal.

edit: damn thats nice

edit: nice as in wow, visually not my thing.

Ok..After a couple hours, I dont like it any more :LOL: Needs more switches and knobs. That, and the fact that the 11 head stock is really long, it just looks stupid.

lamppost":bc880 said:
Ok..After a couple hours, I dont like it any more :LOL: Needs more switches and knobs. That, and the fact that the 11 head stock is really long, it just looks stupid.
if i were (for some reason...) building an 11 string, i'd put 5 tuner on each side and a banjo tuner in the center.

guitar_played":4c6bd said:
if i were (for some reason...) building an 11 string, i'd put 5 tuner on each side and a banjo tuner in the center.

Me too, I like symitrical guitars. That head stock is just way to long.

i like it.
if you guys all had it your way, we'd only have les pauls and strats available to us. we must learn to appreciate that which deviates from the norm...otherwise we're just robots and clones.

having said that, my dream custom guitar will have no knobs...just a 2-way killswitch. very clean looking. i never use either knob when i play so it really doesn't matter to me anyway...just get 'em out the way.

lamppost":0407d said:
Me too, I like symitrical guitars. That head stock is just way to long.

I agree on the headstock.

"Hey man, the drain's clogged"
"Well, I got the solution" [Pulls up guitar with amazingly large headstock]
"Fixed!!!"

Yeah man, Nile rule as does this guitar, he was going to have triple neck but now the spare fingerboard he had made is going to be made into a Sander's V like in the Sacrifice Unto Sebek video but with no finish for studio purposes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsN5SELFjr8

j666":e5203 said:
i like it.
if you guys all had it your way, we'd only have les pauls and strats available to us. we must learn to appreciate that which deviates from the norm...otherwise we're just robots and clones.

having said that, my dream custom guitar will have no knobs...just a 2-way killswitch. very clean looking. i never use either knob when i play so it really doesn't matter to me anyway...just get 'em out the way.

I love V's, double necks, explorers...All the crazy shapes, not just LPs and Strats. I just cant dig this guitar. Its lacking things I would want if it were mine.
I need knobs and switches-I use them to shape my sound. I dont just use the bridge pickup wide open all the time, but I guess no switches would work for you. Its all preference and this guitar doesnt appeal to me. 8)

I think it looks amazing and those scallops are DEEP! I thought mine were deep but holy shit man! Also, don't forget that the 11 string is fretless too.

Got a question here, what would the eleven strings be? I can understand what an 8 would be but 11...?

CoachZ":49ff8 said:
Got a question here, what would the eleven strings be? I can understand what an 8 would be but 11...?
my guess would be (assuming standard tuning, but the relationships would be the same even in different tunings:)
E A a D d G g B B e e

11 string :p

and no it's tuned:

Low A by itself
E and octave above
A and Octave above
D and Octave above
F# and 5th above
B and 5th above

Back