KEEPING IT - KSR Colossus H-100

grrr_me_scary

The KSR Colossus is an AMAZING amp with a large number of tonal possibilities!!

This Colossus was just made and I had checked on the KSR site and it looks like the final cost would be around $3900 before shipping (probably about $200).

The amp was built on 1-23-24 and it's literally BRAND NEW and still smells brand new :)

It is still being kept in the shipping box (played only a few hours here and there right after I had received it).

It has the KSR light kit and the WOODS Mod (both are additional costs).

Plus it has an upgraded tolex to the Blackened Tuna.

It sounds AMAZING and it looks killer!!

The Clean Channel is one of the best that I have ever heard on an amp (I could play on just it for hours), the Crunch Channel can get you a classic crunch to a really heavy crunch with a drive in front (it takes pedals really well), and the Lead 1 and Lead 2 Channels have a singing lead tone and killer rhythm tone.

Plus you get all of those extra tone shaping options on the amp.

The Colossus has been on my Dream Amp List for many years and I was pretty pumped to finally get one.

Ironically, on the same day that I was getting this one, a friend decided he is going over to just Fractal gear, and offered me "2" of my dream amps for some really low prices, so I want to validate getting them by paying it forward with this amp as well as I am very grateful for some recent things.

Additionally, Kyle Rhodes owes me an amp right now, so I can get another Colossus or Artemis later :cool:

KEEPING IT - shipped with PayPal Family and Friends.

The shipping will be running me about $200, so you would really be getting the amp for KEEPING IT.

The amp is beautiful, plays killer, and you can save a LARGE amount of money getting this amp!!

Attachments

• IMG_7033.jpg
    IMG_7033.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 46
  • IMG_3646.jpeg
    IMG_3646.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 44
  • IMG_3647.jpeg
    IMG_3647.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 43
  • 00t0t_6oNgXEt8cDB_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg
    00t0t_6oNgXEt8cDB_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_7026.jpg
    IMG_7026.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 40
  • IMG_7029.jpg
    IMG_7029.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 40
  • 00r0r_5ZCcrfxdpDv_0t20CI_1200x900.jpg
    00r0r_5ZCcrfxdpDv_0t20CI_1200x900.jpg
    198.7 KB · Views: 35
  • 00303_42unWkg2g2s_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg
    00303_42unWkg2g2s_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 30
  • 00404_g9PVXE0q0VQ_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg
    00404_g9PVXE0q0VQ_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 28
  • KSR Colossus Order Estimate.png
    KSR Colossus Order Estimate.png
    46.4 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
KEEPING IT - PayPal Family and Friends where you pay for shipping.

I would probably ship through UPS so send me a PM with your zip code for a shipping quote.

Additionally, I can provide some references for identity verification and bolster reassurances that you would be receiving the amp after purchasing and we can always talk over the phone :)

Last edited:
As a proud owner of a KSR Artemis II for about 8 years, this is an awesome amp at a pretty good price. Awesome amp.
NOTE: Artemis is the rack version of the Colossus.
I had an Artemis II and I had sold it to validate getting Kyle to make a stereo version of the Artemis (for about $5500).

Kyle ended up telling me that he was too busy and he wouldn't be able to make it (due to his Ceres pedal having just come out a few months prior).

The guy that purchased the Artemis from me on here had told me he would sell it back for $1900 and I wish that I would have taken him up on it since he sold it about a month later to someone else on here.

I will get another Artemis one day since I am loving this Colossus!!

As a proud owner of a KSR Artemis II for about 8 years, this is an awesome amp at a pretty good price. Awesome amp.
NOTE: Artemis is the rack version of the Colossus.
And yeah, the Artemis II is definitely a keeper and I regret selling mine!!

This Colossus amp is almost two months old and priced at a lower "used" price (I have not seen a "used" Colossus sell for anything less than $2800 in a long time), and I was hoping to pay it forward as a brand-new amp at a really low price for someone (over $1500 off the price from KSR) to validate getting some other dream amps from a friend at killer prices.

Ironically, I had my friend bring over the dream amps that he was selling to our rehearsal studio with his other favorites plus a few other friends brought over their favorite amps so we could all compare the amps this weekend (we had about 15 different amps at the rehearsal studio).

We had all agreed the Colossus felt and sounded the best to all of us so I am keeping the Colossus for now!!

Thank you for your reply and thank you to all of those that had shown interest in the amp.

I have updated this thread to "KEEPING IT" and I'll change it later to "For Sale" if anything changes later.

Last edited:
Back