Kerry King May Want To...

I think Kerry basically said these songs are just Repentless B sides, which makes me ask what he’s been doing the last five years, obviously not writing anything new.. and unfortunately these first two songs sound like just that.. Slayer B sides, which as big as a Slayer fan as I am is just not really something I need at this point.

Last edited:
I think Kerry basically said these songs are just Repentless B sides, which makes me ask what he’s been doing the last five years, obviously is not writing anything new.. and unfortunately these first two songs sound like just that.. Slayer B sides, which as big as a Slayer fan as I am is just not really something I need at this point.
That’s what we need, B sides from a mediocre album….

I really do not like that the singer is clearly imitating Tom's vocal style, timing and phrasing.
Kind of my thoughts, along with yeah. It's basically the era of Slayer I wasn't into.

Would have been cool if his new band was a different style but whatever. Dude was in Slayer for like 40 years.

You made it that far into the song huh? I admire your dedication.
I don't get into all the upside down cross pentagram anti-christ imagery cause the world to me is a dark enough place already without all that but I try to listen to music on it's actual merits rather than imagery using a pre-mtv mindset. I guess once I heard Pantera Vulgar/Cowboys and Chuck Schuldiner's Death and Paul Di'Anno era Maiden everything else kinda sucks by comparison but those are just my tastes and opinions I guess. I am not a big metal guy at all but I couldn't not love Dimebag and Chuck so everything heavy I listen to is contrasted against the high bar those guys set in my mind.

Back