Kerry Kings Dean V ( Dime Razor V)

Juggernaut

KingV.jpg

I have to hand it to the Dean guys, that was one of the busiest booths at NAMM.

Good luck with having Mustaine around is all I have to say after hearing him and seeing him.

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":9753a said:
I have to hand it to the Dean guys, that was one of the busiest booths at NAMM.

Good luck with having Mustaine around is all I have to say after hearing him and seeing him.

Why is that?

:D

>|<>QBB<
Juggernaut":077f0 said:
>|<>QBB<

Why is that?

:D

We were coming down from the Fender booth upstairs and we see all these cameras and people walking in from outside and sure as hell it was Mustaine walking in like he was this mega superstar :?

HELLO DAVE!!!!!!!!! THIS IS NOT 1987!!!!!!!!!

Plus instead of saying that he chose Dean because they make nice guitars he goes off about everything Mustaine?!?!?!?!?!?

Good Luck Dean!! :LOL:

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":9ae11 said:
>|<>QBB<

After seeing guys like Steve Stevens and Neil Schon hanging with people just talking about music Mustaine looked like a dork.

Mustaine thinks he is IT. which is pretty funny to be honest LOL

Nowadays hes not even half the player he was during the Rust In Peace era, most of the solos he played on that Rude Awakening live dvd were embarassingly bad. I wont even watch that dvd now.

guys like Stevens and Schon are 10x the rockstar that Mustaine has ever been, yet they still act cool and take time to talk to the fans!

>|<>QBB<
MrDan666":fec82 said:
>|<>QBB<

Mustaine thinks he is IT. which is pretty funny to be honest LOL

Nowadays hes not even half the player he was during the Rust In Peace era, most of the solos he played on that Rude Awakening live dvd were embarassingly bad. I wont even watch that dvd now.

guys like Stevens and Schon are 10x the rockstar that Mustaine has ever been, yet they still act cool and take time to talk to the fans!

Bro bro.....we were hanging with your avatar and Warren DeMartini outside for a good 20 minutes, two of the coolest dudes you will ever meet!!!!!!

Doug is da bomb, one of the nicest guys on the planet and soooooooooooooooooooooo down to earth, he removes the rockstar coat for sure when he is not on stage. One couple walked up to him and asked if he would hold their baby for a picture and he was all over it :)

Looks a lot better than his BC Rich's, thats for sure! I really dig Dean and I'm glad their finally (or at least their on their way to) getting the recognition they deserve (

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":06b7c said:
>|<>QBB<

Bro bro.....we were hanging with your avatar and Warren DeMartini outside for a good 20 minutes, two of the coolest dudes you will ever meet!!!!!!

Doug is da bomb, one of the nicest guys on the planet and soooooooooooooooooooooo down to earth, he removes the rockstar coat for sure when he is not on stage. One couple walked up to him and asked if he would hold their baby for a picture and he was all over it :)

Thats awesome man!!!

Doug really is the greatest, iv hung out with him a bunch of times now and he always acts chilled out and cool. I remember when he was in Dio, he left me aftershow passes but as soon as we met up, the venue management tried to kick us and the band out because it was a club night after. So Doug invited me out for dinner with him + Ronnie and the other guys in Dio!

Ended up hanging out til like 4am eating great food and talking, and then when we left.. i had to sit in the train station until 8am to wait for the first train out of london :neutral: :D LOL

Doug rules!

Back