KISS Soundcheck ZZZZZZzzzzz

They are touring at 70 and made millions off their music - which is more than any of us will be able to say.

But like other bands from that time, I prefer to just remember them for who they were then and the very very good memories I have of them from my youth. Hence, I rarely click on these types of videos.

I saw KISS four shows into the first reunion tour, then Psycho Circus, 3rd Farewell, 5th Farewell, etc. Lol. I saw them two years ago and most explosions and energy in any time I saw them. Really looked like they were having fun, etc.

I'm seeing them this Sunday after two postponed shows due to COV-19. I'm a huge KISS fan and have been since the 70s when I was a kid. I have collectibles, and am dressing up like Gene for my wedding reception on Halloween (yes you read that right, lol). I don't mind the backing tracks and staged moves, etc. I just want to see them one last time, have a great night with my buddy, have some drinks, etc.

I accept small to moderate levels of declining abilities in senior aged musicians but draw the line at prerecorded backing tracks for the lead vocals. That’s literally the definition of not cutting it anymore. Especially since Gene publicly derided every other act for using such tracks about 5 years before Paul started, while simultaneously boasting how KISS has never, and wouldn’t ever, do that. Shameless

I saw KISS four shows into the first reunion tour, then Psycho Circus, 3rd Farewell, 5th Farewell, etc. Lol. I saw them two years ago and most explosions and energy in any time I saw them. Really looked like they were having fun, etc.

I'm seeing them this Sunday after two postponed shows due to COV-19. I'm a huge KISS fan and have been since the 70s when I was a kid. I have collectibles, and am dressing up like Gene for my wedding reception on Halloween (yes you read that right, lol). I don't mind the backing tracks and staged moves, etc. I just want to see them one last time, have a great night with my buddy, have some drinks, etc.
Disregard my post. The show was cancelled for a third f'ing time. Sadly though it was because Paul's guitar tech died. I may never see KISS live one last time

I'm sure you're right.

I'm also sure they couldn't care less what you think, paying whatever they ask.
Well, I’ve never seen Kiss so….

But I do get out and see live music 2-3 times a month. I also play out once or twice a month. I sense most of the bitterness on threads like these is generated by lonely people who don’t contribute to or support live music at all. a/k/a — being irrelevant.

Back