Knaggs Kenai - SOLD

Fiesta Red

I have a mint Knaggs Kenai Tier 3 for sale. Specs are in the first picture. Mint condition. Candy apple red. I removed the stock Duncans and added the Duncan Custom Shop Candy pickups. They smoke! I just don't play this guitar, which is why I am selling. HSC included.

Neck measurements from Knaggs website: .875/.885 1⁄2 fret to .975 /.985 – 12th fret

$old!!! Absolutely no trades.

nu3hhFm.jpg

NdwZBOY.jpg

BSvB0Ai.jpg

U75M5Vv.jpg

cFILbLJ.jpg

Last edited:
I have a mint Knaggs Kenai Tier 3 for sale. Specs are in the first picture. Mint condition. Candy apple red. I removed the stock Duncans and added the Duncan Custom Shop Candy pickups. They smoke! I just don't play this guitar, which is why I am selling. HSC included.

$2800 shipped. Absolutely no trades.

nu3hhFm.jpg

NdwZBOY.jpg

BSvB0Ai.jpg

U75M5Vv.jpg

cFILbLJ.jpg
Hi if u ever do 2350 shipped call me

nu3hhFm.jpg

NdwZBOY.jpg

BSvB0Ai.jpg

U75M5Vv.jpg

cFILbLJ.jpg
Still here I’ll,do,2500 shipped

nu3hhFm.jpg

NdwZBOY.jpg

BSvB0Ai.jpg

U75M5Vv.jpg

cFILbLJ.jpg
Hey man want to say I’m sorry if you think I was trying to low ball you
I’m a pro and no disrespect from me
if you ever do 2500 call me 848-459-7181
i leave Monday for a week to Europe tks

Hey man want to say I’m sorry if you think I was trying to low ball you
I’m a pro and no disrespect from me
if you ever do 2500 call me 848-459-7181
i leave Monday for a week to Europe tks

I sent you a PM. Not sure what the issue is.

How is this here, at this price???!? Crazy!! Whoever gets this is going to be really fired up when they play and hear it. Especially with the Steckel Candy pickups.

Back