KOKOboost Reloaded

I'm fairly curious about the reloaded. I wished more information would surface....like the multi function switch, Q knob, and most importantly just how it's been "re-voiced".

I've had the Koko for a long while now. It isn't perfect, but it has ruined overdrives for me. So I'm real curious as to what's up with the reloaded.

I was about to purchase a Kokoboost a day before I went to the Suhr party. Now I want to try one of these. I just have not seen them available.

Not much noise about them. The one vid and not particularly enlightening page on the website. It says switching is now easier than ever, but I'm not sure I see how.

The video would suggest a tap turns it on, and a hold flops between channels. So what if you want off to clean boost in one instance, and off to mid boost in another?

Rogue":ewj6ymy2 said:
Not much noise about them. The one vid and not particularly enlightening page on the website. It says switching is now easier than ever, but I'm not sure I see how.

The video would suggest a tap turns it on, and a hold flops between channels. So what if you want off to clean boost in one instance, and off to mid boost in another?
You can hook up an external dual switch to split them out. Using that you can also preselect which will be on without actually turning it on. Or just get the big one. :thumbsup:

Suhr":3mtdi4lm said:
Rogue":3mtdi4lm said:

You can hook up an external dual switch to split them out. Using that you can also preselect which will be on without actually turning it on. Or just get the big one. :thumbsup:
I have the big one and had it for a good while now. :yes:

okay, I'm not sure I want to go through all the extra switches (but, you never know), so will there be a full size koko with the Q knob and the "re-voicings"?

Rogue":3cd5xshw said:
Suhr":3cd5xshw said:
Rogue":3cd5xshw said:

I have the big one and had it for a good while now. :yes:

okay, I'm not sure I want to go through all the extra switches (but, you never know), so will there be a full size koko with the Q knob and the "re-voicings"?

Nope, not in my Radar, and there is only one new voicing

I didn't know there was going to be an external switch option with the Kokoboost Reloaded. Now I'm even more interested. Like the extra gain and voicing options

Back