Kyle abusing a Slawn Comp.........wow

It’s the “quacky” mids that make Splawns not for me. Also just a very controlled sounding amp. There’s a difference between big bass and a big sound. Splawns always sound congested to me, no matter the gain level.

Great demo Kyle!
They are really hard to beat for the cost at retail vs the performance you are getting. A good friend has one on order, I can't wait to hear it.
Might I suggest more coffee before the next one? :LOL: :cheers:
You must have been an auctioneer in your former life. :poke:
I was struggling to keep up!
Just messing with ya!

I heard the sound of the demonstrator’s voice
saying how much he loves the amp more
then what the amplifier actually sounds like..
You & Scott Splawn need to GET A ROOM.

We will man. You're invited.
Nice reply, I enjoy your humour when dealing with armchair experts.

You mentioned you have fun when doing these - it shows! Please keep up the great work and know there's heaps of us that dig what you're doing, and appreciate all the effort you put into making free content for us tube amp lovers.

Nice reply, I enjoy your humour when dealing with armchair experts.

You mentioned you have fun when doing these - it shows! Please keep up the great work and know there's heaps of us that dig what you're doing, and appreciate all the effort you put into making free content for us tube amp lovers.
Really nice to hear that!
Never thought it would take off the way it did, but here we are. The bigger the channel gets, the more negativity creeps it's way in but It's nice to hear that it's being enjoyed by people who genuinely love the amp nerd/guitar gear culture. That means a lot to me!

Back