Ladies and Gentlemen... Racer Axe. High shred content.

Hey that was awesome!! He seemed to have the PG pick attack down pretty good...better tone I thought, not so thin..

Pretty kick ass! One question though. If Racer X toured Australia, how many people would they pull into a show? 17 ? 23 ? 37 ? So how many people is a Racer X tribute gonna draw? :)

Chubtone":1lk6b9nc said:
Pretty kick ass! One question though. If Racer X toured Australia, how many people would they pull into a show? 17 ? 23 ? 37 ? So how many people is a Racer X tribute gonna draw? :)

They're doing this for the love of the music. I doubt if they think they're going to be huge. No one attains that high a level of playing thinking it will get them rich.

Chubtone":2f3zucjg said:

I can't speak for Racer X, but I'm friends with a few of the guys in the band and they're all well known and respected folks in the music biz down here. I reckon they'll pull a few hundred at least, once the word gets out. Melbourne's got a pretty awesome live band scene :thumbsup: .

Yeah....James Ryan, the guitarist playing the Jackson is a great player. He's playing thru his Axe Fx2 in this vid. You can see it behind him.

Holy crap, that was killer! So tight, great voice, musical playing.. Everything!

Chubtone":1pw27j84 said:
I thought the same thing. Why not use all that ability to do something original? Maybe they are doing that as well for all I know...

Steve

These guys seem to have lots of irons in the fire...Racer Axe seems to be a fun sideline for them. Certainly can't hurt your chops learning that stuff.

BYTOR":26pjayrq said:
Yeah....James Ryan, the guitarist playing the Jackson is a great player. He's playing thru his Axe Fx2 in this vid. You can see it behind him.

And yet again the Scott Petterson of RT jumps in with the AxeFX Rah Rah Sis Boom Bah. :LOL: :LOL:

Back