Lamb o god Nevermore

inyarak74

Damn! I’m digging this tune!🤘 reminds me of blood junkie off ATPB. Same LOG formula, but this fucker sounds a little fresher than their recent stuff. Hotter than satans nutsack right now so drink lots of beer fellas

It's alright. Although, the production sounds almost the same as the last album to me, which sounds kinda generic. They're going for more modern, traditional sounds these days instead of the Lamb Of God sound, which was unique... up until Sturm Und Drang. They need Chris back.

burn the priest was great, first couple lamb of god albums were cool then it’s been downhill since. This songs not really bad but nothing I need to hear again

I’m a huge LoG fan, while I loved Pantera and Fear Factory for quite a while before LoG was even making waves, it was LoG that fully got me into ”I’m going to scream all the way through this song and fuck any melodic clean singing” stuff. When I got married, my ex-wife and I were introduced at the reception to “Walk With Me In Hell”….didn’t know my ex would take those lyrics literally. :ROFLMAO:

There’s usually a couple tunes on each album in the last decade that I dig, but overall they’ve been churning out the same album since Wraith. I still go see them whenever they’re nearby because they fucking SLAY live, can’t say I particularly miss Chris that much, Art does a great job. Maybe it was because I started drifting from them right around the time the change took place.

I’ll get this album, like I do all the others. I guess I’m at a place with them where I want to either hear them branch out and do something really different, or go back to Ashes/Sacrament era and stay in that vein.

It's alright. Although, the production sounds almost the same as the last album to me, which sounds kinda generic. They're going for more modern, traditional sounds these days instead of the Lamb Of God sound, which was unique... up until Sturm Und Drang. They need Chris back.
That super mid-forward tone was what really turned me onto them and made me fall in love with Marks. Ashes of the Wake and Resolution are so unique sounding. And, not having Chris sucks too. He brings a feel to the songs that can't really be replaced. I still think his best work was on Protest the Hero's Volition album.

The tone on this album sounds super boosted compared to their usual tone . I like .just different.

The tone on this album sounds super boosted compared to their usual tone . I like .just different.
Willie is using active pickups now, that could be what you are hearing. It sounds like that on the last album too.

Last edited:
Pretty sure it's a Badlander. I think Willie went from the TC-100 to the Badlander.
I think Willie only used the tc-100 for the new Burn The Priest recordings?? Cause I distinctly hear a different tone there.

Really the Badlander? I think in the studio and live they still use the Mark IV's?? I know Mark still uses the Mark IV's cause the last interview I read when asked what he uses he just said he usually just plugs into a Mark IV or V when recording. But maybe it's a blend of Mark IV and Badlander??

IMO, Wrath was the pinnacle of their career
Wrath was a great album with terrible production, it's practically unlistenable for me. It's turned up so fucking loud. It's just compressed/limited to the max and it clips everywhere.

I think Willie only used the tc-100 for the new Burn The Priest recordings?? Cause I distinctly hear a different tone there.

Really the Badlander? I think in the studio and live they still use the Mark IV's?? I know Mark still uses the Mark IV's cause the last interview I read when asked what he uses he just said he usually just plugs into a Mark IV or V when recording. But maybe it's a blend of Mark IV and Badlander??
He has been a rackmount TC-100 live for quite some time, even before the official release of the TC-100. But in that video you can clearly see a Badlander so I assume he is using that at least for the video.

It sounds good. It looks like a Rectifier this time around.
In the video those are what appear like recto's, but that's just a video...props. Remember the "Ruin" video, they had rectos in that video too, but the album was obviously recorded with Mark IV's.

Wrath was a great album with terrible production, it's practically unlistenable for me. It's turned up so fucking loud. It's just compressed/limited to the max and it clips everywhere.
I still love wrath . Even the tone . Hige and fat . I like em all though

Back