Landry Lexi 100 watt Sold

glip22

For sale, no trades is a Landry Lexi 100 watt head in like new condition. This amp is incredibly built with great tone. Extremely impressive. Heavy Hammond transformers. It has plenty of gain with the voicing switch. It has a depth pot on the rear. Two channels switchable. (Footswitch included)Built in reverb. Effects loop. Tubes are original and like new. Excellent Marshall Plexi crunch. It is also very quiet. $1850 PP and shipped insured. It wws 2900 from Bill. PM if interested.

Attachments

• tluocdrcacddcnyzpmao.jpg
    tluocdrcacddcnyzpmao.jpg
    424.3 KB · Views: 67
  • azemjdsnptdggwy61gxz.jpg
    azemjdsnptdggwy61gxz.jpg
    318 KB · Views: 70
  • zalrjdtuj8nrhaapcqp9.jpg
    zalrjdtuj8nrhaapcqp9.jpg
    448.8 KB · Views: 61
  • bxh33rsgqtm400tjttsd.jpg
    bxh33rsgqtm400tjttsd.jpg
    280.8 KB · Views: 67
For sale, no trades is a Landry Lexi 100 watt head in like new condition. This amp is incredibly built with great tone. Extremely impressive. Heavy Hammond transformers. It has plenty of gain with the voicing switch. It has a depth pot on the rear. Two channels switchable. (Footswitch included)Built in reverb. Effects loop. Tubes are original and like new. Excellent Marshall Plexi crunch. It is also very quiet. $1850 PP and shipped insured. It wws 2900 from Bill. PM if interested.
Every damn amp I’ve wanted came up for sale today. Gah…my g3 is an all time amp for me and I’m sure this is fucking amazing

Kind of. The g3 is more of a hot rod 2203. This is more hot rod 1959. They have similarities for sure and some overlap in features. Bill makes killer stuff at any price point and sub 2k any of his amps are a steal.
Thanks for the info

Back