Langner DCP1 clip

JTyson

A rough version of a song we are working on, its not finished yet and has some clams, but you can get an idea what the Langner sounds like.
We did not go through a lot of trouble on the mix, we were just scratch-padding the song (we record everything when we practice) Its basically a live recording in a bad room :LOL: :LOL:
Anyway, check it out (or not) https://soundcloud.com/jtblackeyes/blkf ... -1/s-3X9nn

Langer sounds great! Much different than I would have imagined. I always thought they were too smooth sounding but yours has a great heavy crunchy bite to it.

Loved the tune man! You guys sound like a cross between Tool and King's X I really enjoyed listened to the riffs, bass lines and the arrangements! :rock:

Thanks guys
The tune is a work in progress, an entire section is not in there, but I posted this one because I knew it was shorter and there is a lot of repetition when the leads and vocals are missing :LOL: :LOL: Easy to tell I'm a huge KX fanboy ;)
The Langner is really smooth, but its really responsive to whatever pickup your using, the McCarty has a Tremonti pup in it so its got a lot of bite.
Thanks for the replies :D

Really dig that tone and the song! You dialed your tone in very similar to what I would on my Langner. Very cool. :rock:

Back