Don't Talk To Strangers

Evil Eyes

I Speed At Night

Caught In The Middle

King Of Rock N Roll

Gypsy

Egypt (The Chains Are On)

Invisible

These clips are Awesome!! Great to here the great line up of the original Dio band! Vivian is Killer!! Hope they come to Boston\,,/ thanks for sharing

This has got me even more excited to be opening for them on Sunday in London! Cannot wait, this week is going to drag!

Very cool...Viv was one of my biggest influences (Randy, George, Jake, Warren, Viv) back in the day. Great to see/hear him still on top of his game. Would have been even cooler if his "Holy Diver" Charvel had made the cut for this tour (but it didn't).

So cool, thanks for posting! It's great to see Viv doing well and playing these old Dio tunes! He was one of my biggest influences growing up in the 80s! Rock on Viv!!! \m/

Awesome to see Viv playing those tracks again, my hero when I was learning to play.
Not impressed with the singer though.

Not sure who could fill those shoes but he's the weak part of the band for me. ( at least in those clips )

Songs on the first DIO album are so well crafted melodically, lyrically and sonically....great to hear Viv playing these again. \m/

Those were awesome! Vinny just dominates that small stage stage with volume. The singer seemed OK for me but I couldn't hear him well enough to tell. Which could have been a good thing :LOL: :LOL:

Dio's timbre, especially on clean sections is so unique I would never hold any singer to nail it down. I think he was doing pretty good.

this is great... I hope they come around here... I could listen to viv and vinnie alone!! he has the solos down as well. fantastic

Cool/....I totally forgot he was undergoing that shit...Gol Chemo is nasty shit....Wish him the best...Engl Blackmores! NICE!

Wow, very cool! Thanks for posting. Vivian is such a solid and unique player! Pulls off bald pretty well too (seems to be doing well after the chemo).

BTW...that lead singer was in Lynch Mob for a while and was also in George's wedding. :thumbsup:

I get the feeling that it took Dio passing away to see Viv playing those songs with those guys again. A shame, but how it looks none the less.

Back