Late NGD: Ltd Viper 1000 (with clip)

Holy-diver

Got this in a trade thinking I was gonna sell it but damn it it if isnt awesome. Way different guitar than I was expecting since I have never held a viper before this, I assumed it would be similar to an sg with the shape being what it is. Instead this guitar has a huge thick body and it hangs from a strap perfectly.
clip: https://app.box.com/s/nuip30or9cx3oitlauog5f4dgm0j3zur

Attachments

• 7D96A447-0050-4EA4-9A81-5A0FF14A0268.jpeg
    7D96A447-0050-4EA4-9A81-5A0FF14A0268.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 43
Yup, great feeling neck and a comfortable, balanced body shape.
I have a '03 MIK Viper with a SD Black Winter in the bridge...a ruthlessly awesome guitar

I got two made in korea Vipers, one with a emg 57 in the bridge and a 66 in the neck and another with the standard 81 & 85. Great guitars for the money. It's cool that not as many people go for that shape too, it's unique.

It's kinda funny that the *average* ESP Viper is usually thicker and fatter-sounding than the standard non-FT Eclipse, IME. Great guitars!

It's kinda funny that the *average* ESP Viper is usually thicker and fatter-sounding than the standard non-FT Eclipse, IME. Great guitars!
Way more so in my limited viper experience l, all my eclipses were quite small and sleek. I never had the full thickness one tho
I got two made in korea Vipers, one with a emg 57 in the bridge and a 66 in the neck and another with the standard 81 & 85. Great guitars for the money. It's cool that not as many people go for that shape too, it's unique.
Yep this one has the 81 85 it’s killer. I’m really stoked

Back