LEF custom guitars?

Clayspun

Anyone heard/seen/played one of these? Made by a luthier in New Mexico. Seems you get a lot of nice timbres for your $ but having never played or heard about them makes it hard to pull the trigger on one. I talk to Luis quite often and he said I could always just send it back if I didn't like it. Really dig his EXP's and the Super strats. https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1 ... =typeahead

Anyone? Did that link not work? Really interested but haven't heard anything about them first hand. Around the same price as an ESP e-II.

I have a k.l. explorer copy I just got from a bro that was made by this guy. Well worth what I got it for used, don't know what it sold for new. Nice build quality. I don't have Facebook,but its on his site somewhere. Zebrawood.

What'd you get for it used? There's an exp in Maine craigslist for $875, bubinga top, guess it got danaged in shipping but just a small chip that's been fixed. Can you describe the guitar? The neck, radius, weight? Pickups?

I don't keep up with specs like that. Zebrawood k.l. explorer copy. Nice guitar for $750 shipped. Emg81/85 18vdc mod. Worth every penny. Got it from a bro here I had dealt with before.

So people on here have bought them. I wonder if anyone has bought one recently. The one on Craigslist in maine was built 5 years ago and he said he's gotten a lot better since then, it still looks pretty nice. I was thinking about having him build me a superstrrat with Some kind of burl top. I'm stuck between that, a jackson sl2ht, a carvin dc600, Caparison or a cheaper pro series jackson dinky. The LEF, pro series and carvin are more attainable cause I could do payments. But thanks for the info dude, you got pics?

Back