Left-Handed EVH 515O Guitar... will Fender ever make one?!

515O_GUY

Southpaw here.

I love EVH. Getting a Lefty Wolfgang when they are back in stock (allegedly end of March 2O23)...

But why can't (or won't) Fender give us some other models than just the Frankenstrat and the Wolfgang? I'd buy 1OO 515O axes if there was a Lefty model.

Why do so many manufacturers stiff us Lefties when we make up at least a third of the population?!

The humanity!

I don’t know the numbers at all, but I would bet lefty guitars just don’t sell well enough, or sit for ages. Any time I go into a guitar store there’s walls of guitars then like 5 lefty epiphones and squiers. Probably a better return on investment to just make right handed models. I say this as a lefty myself (that luckily over the years has managed to accumulate all I need or want).

Schecter used to make every model and color as a lefty option but I think they were more the exception than the rule. The opposite being Ibanez who make like 3 left handed models a year, and mostly low end starter stuff.

Why do so many manufacturers stiff us Lefties when we make up at least a third of the population?!

Bc u are NOT “at least a third” of any population.

You are 8-12% of the population depending on the study u cite. And some cultures still frequently force/encourage kids to write, draw, and play instruments right handed,
making the number a pinch lower.

If ur a lefty this is probably an impt fact to get correct for conversational purposes, bro….

Back