Lesser expensive midi controller for Herbert?

markvhead

I want to be able to select all channels and maybe have 2 volume controls. What is a sure fire cheaper midi I can use for that?

PaulyPanacea":251op7tw said:
tech 21 midi moose.

I also have one. Simple, build like a tank and everything you need. Compared to other midi-controllers it may be cheap, but I would never call any midi-controller "cheap" - they only send signals and therefore are all expensive, but thats just my 2 cents.

i got a used rolls midi buddy. cheapest i could find, works great so far and the build quality is alright too.

xmartx":2hqz3i7y said:
i got a used rolls midi buddy. cheapest i could find, works great so far and the build quality is alright too.
bump on that yo, owned it for a hot minute but it works great i thought, now i have the columbus which i got mostly for aesthetics and long term awesomeness (i don't know any other way to put it)
:rock:

headown":3sc40hdj said:
Rolls MP80 super cheap used or you can also use the Randall controller with phantom power if you get one.

Phantom power works great with the rolls as well, the only drawback I've noticed to far is that I can't use stompbox mode with my G-Major as it only sends program changes but for €50 I can tolerate that...

Back