Let Us Know What You Think

I have the exact-same issue bro', so you're not-alone.

The quickest solution for me has been to drag the page link to a new window.

These issues, AFAICT, manifest almost exclusively when I try to load too many pages at the same time and it's taking quite a while to get 'em all fully-loaded. If it's a fast-internet day for me, no problem, but when things are running generally-slower, I'm learning to take this into account and not open too many thread links in quick succession.

Oh... Safari on an 11-year-old Mac here.

i have fiber to my house and 1Gb down / 0.8Gb up. It’s definitely not a bandwidth issue here. Only two tabs open on my phone. I’ve never had a problem on the forum until very recently - like today.

Bandwidth also doesn’t explain why the forum won’t let me access the various smiley options and forces me to confirm every like manually on a separate page.

If somethings changed in the back end of the forum recently I would like to say it’s affecting users and essential functionality.

Last edited:
As I said, I have the exact-same issues, meaning that that includes the "Like" and the text-box ones.

It's been happening since early this year, but only sometimes. When it does, it affects all the pages I have loading concurrently. Dragging the page link to a new page solves the issue 80% of the time and if it doesn't, doing this a second time does... as long as there isn't a bunch of other pages loading.

No backend changes AFAIK. Different browser and platform from both the ones you've tried. 50mbps fibre connection here.

What can I tell you bro'? All I can do is share the solution that works for me. :dunno:

Lucky you bro'! :rock:

I, on the other hand, am experiencing it today big-time, both the "Like" and post-window issues.

My "trick" of dragging thread addresses to new windows is working at least, as always. :dunno:

Hey, I'm trying to figure out what could cause this.
Are you using Adblockers? (Just asking out of experience because this could be the culprit).

Also, where are you located and are you using a VPN?

No adblockers. VPN enabled.

Only happens sometimes 'though (average once a month), so I don't think the VPN could be responsible. Next time it happens I'll turn the VPN off to see if it makes any difference.

I do run Little Snitch, but turning it off at these times hasn't helped.

Thank you Nico!

Hey, I'm trying to figure out what could cause this.
Are you using Adblockers? (Just asking out of experience because this could be the culprit).

Also, where are you located and are you using a VPN?
In my case I wasn’t using ad blockers (mobile chrome) and no VPN. It seemed to happen during the period ads were being updated. I think it was an ad causing issues because it would go away the second an ad finished loading up top or as the banner.

Hey, thanks for the feedback.
That's weird because the ads are not supposed to block the page rendering. I'll check the confirmation though, just to be sure.
Do you recall what ad it was in particular?

... and a month later the problem still hasn't occurred again for me.

For whatever reason, it appears to have sorted itself out. :rock:

Back