Let's hear what Santa brought you this year

kingsryche

Any good gear under the tree this year? Thought it would be fun to share what we received this year. I had a short wishlist:

Gear:
Ernie Ball Volume Pedal JR (always used my guitar volume for swells but my EB Music Man is too tough to do those on, never had a VP so I thought that would be fun to mess around w/)
Some new cables (Dimarzio, my old cables were crap - way past due on this)

(Not Gear Related) Music I've been wanting for a while: :thumbsup:
Andy Timmons - Resolution
Andy Timmons - That Was Then, This Is Now (I knew this guy was a sick player but DAMN)
Marco Sfogli - There's Hope (learned of him on the James Labrie solo album, very tasty)
John Petrucci - Suspended Animation (Dream Theater fan for 15 years so this was a given)

Hope the holidays treat you well and here's to new Egnater gear in 2009! :rock:

Nikon Cool Pix Camera
German made Switchblade (not the amp)
Guitar Strap & a pick (the only GEAR I got)
clothes....

Canon Rebel XSi (Sweet!)
NHL 09 for the PS3
Burnout Paradise for the PS3
Artie Lange's Too Fat To Fish
Dream Theater's Chaos In Motion 5 Disc Set
The Hulk LE DVD
Transformers on Blu-Ray.

Yeah, I'm 42 years old. :LOL: :LOL: :D ;)

No gear per se but I did get my 2 Suhr Moderns, Egnater M4, VHT 2/50/2 and CAA 1x12 cubes this year.

Newbie here...New to me, but looks new, 1x12 oversized Egnater cab for MOD50 that will hopefully be shipped when Jeff is able to go back to the shop and ship it to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My parents got me a plane ticket to NAMM, and a Presonus Eureka mic Preamp. Two awesome gifts.

I also got a buttload of picks, and 4 boxes of Chocolate Lucky Charms, which I thought were extinct, but they managed to find some. hahaha. :LOL: :LOL:

RockStarNick":u1i60j4c said:
My parents got me a plane ticket to NAMM, and a Presonus Eureka mic Preamp. Two awesome gifts.

I also got a buttload of picks, and 4 boxes of Chocolate Lucky Charms, which I thought were extinct, but they managed to find some. hahaha. :LOL: :LOL:
Chocolate Lucky Charms :confused: They make these :LOL: :LOL:

Yeah. Imagine Count Chocula, but chocolatier, with rainbow marshmallows.

Yeah, I know, I'm like a 10 year old when it comes to cereal. Can't help it.

RockStarNick":2qvaebda said:
Yeah. Imagine Count Chocula, but chocolatier, with rainbow marshmallows.

Yeah, I know, I'm like a 10 year old when it comes to cereal. Can't help it.

Oh :confused:

I just always figured you were actually about 10 years old. :no:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

ok it wasnt xmas, it was 2 days before, but a friend went out of biz and sold me a Colt AR15 loaded 5 clips and camo case, Roland 18/24 digital studio loaded hard drive and cd burner roland skb case. all for $800 :D

thewholeshebang017.jpg

Not nearly around xmas but nonetheless my sole gift this year. :D As for hearing it I'm getting there. Have to motivate myself to rerack and rewire everything. :doh: :doh: :doh:

Back