Line 6 M13?

I'm currently using a Nova System for gigs through either my Jet City 22H or Splawn Quickrod. I went to the Nova because I was tired of dealing with reconfiguring my pedalboard for certain gigs, dealing with patch cables, etc, so I thought it would be easier to just get a all in one unit so I'm using the Nova System>Boss Tuner>Volume Pedal>Wah>Guitar. My only complaints on the NS are the Flanger sound which I can't seem to dial in, and its not the easiest pedal to program/setup quickly.
So that leads me to the M13. Does anyone use one? How are the sounds? I had a DL4 years ago and the MM4 which I wasn't that crazy about soundwise, but its been over 10 years since I've used any of their products. How is the M13? Any feedback? Thanks.

I use an M5 on one of my boards as a utility piece. Covers tremolo, rotary, chorus, etc and saves a ton of board space. Soundwise...meh. I don't use any of the OD patches. It's ok. Not amazing but does all of the above pretty well and saves real estate on the board for effects that may get used like on 1 or 2 songs through the set. It's not Strymon or Fractal but it's also a fraction of the price. Just my opinion.

I had an m13 and thought it sounded decent but it's built like crap. I had a have switches replaced on mine within 2 months of owing it and then again after 6 months so I traded it in on something else. I only used it for practice as well, I wasn't even gigging with it. Last line 6 anything I will buy.

Thanks. My DL broke in 04 and I contacted Line 6 and their attitude was basically "its out of warranty, tough shit". It was only a few months out of warranty so I thought I'd call but I wasn't happy with their customer service so I swore I'd never use their stuff again. Since nobody seems blown away by it, I'll pass. Thanks for the replies. The TC is a great unit for the money once you get used to it. I don't like the fact that you have to buy an additional footswitch to change patches, but the sounds are real good. (other than the Flanger and the tuna).

I have owned a few M9s and they are buggy and cheaply made. There are much better options out there now. It was a cool concept but you cannot do 4cm with them - heck mine wouldn't even work through my loop on my XTC. Terrible. I think the sounds were decent but yes - the gain patches were not good either.

Back