Live Bogner Ecstasy clip

stratotone

From a few months ago, when I first did a hired gun thing with a band that had it's lead guitarist have to miss a gig due to health reasons:

http://members.cox.net/okstrat/renegadesolo.mp3

2005 Les Paul Faded Standard > Morely bad horsie II wah > 2004 xtc > Boss DD20 delay in the loop > Bogner 4x12 slant cab

Hopefully I'll get some stuff from last night when I used the SLO, be interesting to compare the tones.

Pete

Just wonderin...

Do you do that shit on the fly, or do you have some "pre-thought-up" riffs that you go through?

Either way, every time I hear your clips, I think I should just sell my shit and pick up another hobby :doh:

kannibul":1kfqg7q9 said:
Just wonderin...

Do you do that shit on the fly, or do you have some "pre-thought-up" riffs that you go through?

Either way, every time I hear your clips, I think I should just sell my shit and pick up another hobby :doh:

I do agree. There's alot of talented players in this board. Sometimes, I ponder if I can reach that playing level.

Great clip man!

kannibul":kmqy9plo said:
Just wonderin...

Thanks man. :) start of the solo and the end are kinda like the album, rest of it I was just dicking around. You'll see when I get the SLO clip, solo isn't like this one. :)

Back