Live Bout From Caesers Palace OT Sometime Today

WGAF

Banned
Okay, I'm challenging you Libtard imbeciles - SiteDrifter, Giga.Blast, CNutz & the other idiots whose names I can't remember right now you DemoNut fuckwits.

Who's first up for a 2 round KO then I pump your ass whilst you're unconscious to remind you tomorrow that I belted you around the 'RING'?
:hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys:

:boxer: :boxer: :boxer: :boxer: :boxer: :boxer: :boxer: :boxer: :boxer: :boxer: :boxer: :boxer: :boxer: :boxer: :boxer:
:boxer: :boxer: :boxer: :boxer: :boxer: :boxer: :boxer: :boxer: :boxer: :boxer: :boxer: :boxer: :boxer: :boxer: :boxer:

You are a Trumptard and you had it all wrong. You have TDS not the libtards (far right dems)

I hate you

I care not for love of you

I do like you

I do enjoy the tassels we get into

This --> I really think I am pissing you off Fa Fa :clap: :clap:

Sitedrifter":uufwnxfg said:
You are a Trumptard and you had it all wrong. You have TDS not the libtards (far right dems)

I hate you

I care not for love of you

I do like you

I do enjoy the tassels we get into

This --> I really think I am pissing you off Fa Fa :clap: :clap:
Don't forget to bleach it before I belt it. :thumbsup:

I don't want to end up with a >>>
718083_orig_ic_naked_bar_product_packshot-1243134-png.png.ulenscale.600x600.png
<<<dangling between my legs. :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh:

WGAF":19r2upaq said:
You're all fucked up, WILLIS. I do not know what got up your ass including me with liberals.

I'm a hard-core loyal ashiest Jewish old Skool Communist and if you come to San Diego talking your crap I will locate you and bitch-slap you and your midget mind silly boy!

:)

Giga.Blast":1vmkm3oo said:
WGAF":1vmkm3oo said:
You're all fucked up, WILLIS. I do not know what got up your ass including me with liberals.

I'm a hard-core loyal ashiest Jewish old Skool Communist and if you come to San Diego talking your crap I will locate you and bitch-slap you and your midget mind silly boy! :)

See why I can ONLY see you as a staunch Democrat.

You DON'T speak straight, you confuse the crap out of ALL of us & you're basically fucked regarding your command of typed cohesive communication.

You're being deflective & misdirecting us all day every day which is 100% typical of a Democrat.
You're in SD so that also seals the deal as Democrat who has sex with Pelosi & Newsome.

:gethim: :gethim: :gethim: :gethim: :gethim: :gethim: :gethim: :gethim: :gethim: :gethim: :gethim:

Can't believe Bubba said he's an "old Skool Communist".WTF? :confused:

In my experience he's a freedom-lovin' SOB to the max. :rock:

Back