Live Rig Footage from The Monument in Winchester, Va.

marshallmel

He’s a bit of footage pieced together from last weekends show. Amp is the 2210 that I bought off of Ronnie Younkins (Kix ) Cab is a basketweave with old G12T-75’s. All of this footage is with a Ceriatone Centura pushing the front. Delay and reverb to taste. Guitar is a Luxxtone Choppa S.

The last couple clips are right in the guitar seat without front fill so you’re predominantly my guitar. I apologize in advance for the clam in Mr. Brownstone.

Very nice. You guys sound great. Love how some of the younger folks knew the Kix song. Albeit a more popular one but nonetheless good to see the younger folks enjoying what I would consider “my decade” of music. Also some people in the crowd should probably just stay home and not waste the “air we breathe”. This girl looks enthused the whole time. I would say that this would be my wife at my show so who am I to speak
Well done. Cool rundown

Attachments

• 8C27AFFB-F47D-4005-B663-6F2A8436BEB9.jpeg
    8C27AFFB-F47D-4005-B663-6F2A8436BEB9.jpeg
    114.5 KB · Views: 12
Very nice. You guys sound great. Love how some of the younger folks knew the Kix song. Albeit a more popular one but nonetheless good to see the younger folks enjoying what I would consider “my decade” of music. Also some people in the crowd should probably just stay home and not waste the “air we breathe”. This girl looks enthused the whole time. I would say that this would be my wife at my show so who am I to speak
Well done. Cool rundown
We had a revolving crowd most of the night. Apple Blossom time of year in old town Winchester is very crowded so we had folks pretty much bar hopping. A few stayed most of the night though. Very cool place. The green room is actually the inside of the old vault.

Back