Long Delays In Orders For Anyone Else?

tekedal

Anyone else hear of a real serious backlog in production for those waiting for VH-4's or other Diezel's? I ordered my VH-4 in early Jan. and still have no idea when it will be coming. Not even like a ballpark time frame or anything. Anyone got any info? It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. :cry:

I think these days you can expect three to five months of delay. They can only build as many as they can build and really at the end of the day that is the best way. You probably can expect it sometime at the end of this month or next month if it got ordered in Jan. All I can say is worry not because it will be the best summer Christmas present you have ever had!!!!!

:|::QBB:
tekedal":4e279 said:
Anyone else hear of a real serious backlog in production for those waiting for VH-4's or other Diezel's? I ordered my VH-4 in early Jan. and still have no idea when it will be coming. Not even like a ballpark time frame or anything. Anyone got any info? It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. :cry:

I think that's abit unfair to say if you've heard the hours Peter works, but then again I suppose your new to the forum so... bear in mind all Diezels are hand made and that...

I feel your pain but I think it's obvious Peter is doing his utter best to get his amps out there, it's his business after all.

Sam Laming":50fc2 said:

I think that's abit unfair to say if you've heard the hours Peter works, but then again I suppose your new to the forum so... bear in mind all Diezels are hand made and that...

I feel your pain but I think it's obvious Peter is doing his utter best to get his amps out there, it's his business after all.

I wasn't trying to be mean or bashing man. I am sure the guy busts his ass to put out a superior product...and that can't be rushed. Hell, he even posted a reply to my topic I see and that is something that is really impressive. Yeah, I am new to the forum and all, so I had no idea what turnarounds are from the time you order; and certainly wasn't trying to be rude or anything. I'm just new and was wondering how it all works. Sorry if any offense taken..wasn't intended. Thanks for the info everyone, and thanks to Peter for responding.

nah, I didn't mean any offence either dude :) just felt like saying becoase I think I may have contributed to a simular thread then Peter told us he was working 13 hours days or something mad so I just thought I'd let you know :) sorry if it sounded rude.

Patience is a virtue that pays off in the long run. I used to wait as long as 2 years for things I ordered that were guitar-related. Waiting only 3-5 months for a totally hand built amp of the quality Peter does, considering how few people work at Diezel, is amazing!
Remember these amps will last generations if treated properly.
How many people want their Diezel amps immediately, and wind up selling them a few weeks-months down the road?!
Don't rush the Master and yee shall be forever grateful in the long run.

tekedal":df746 said:

Don´t worry, we take care of You :yes:

C-4":08d23 said:
Patience is a virtue that pays off in the long run. I used to wait as long as 2 years for things I ordered that were guitar-related. Waiting only 3-5 months for a totally hand built amp of the quality Peter does, considering how few people work at Diezel, is amazing!
Remember these amps will last generations if treated properly.
How many people want their Diezel amps immediately, and wind up selling them a few weeks-months down the road?!
Don't rush the Master and yee shall be forever grateful in the long run.

Actually I didn't realize the whole amp was totally hand built. Sorry, I am new to the Diezel scene even though I had heard of them for quite some time. But yeah, I know I will be VERY happy when I get it. So, I agree that we shouldn't rush the Maestro! :)

Back