Look at this

Sitedrifter

I dare you to come up with real positives for this shit and not some blabbering bullshit like Murphy gave.
The Dems are going to hook more illegals into do their farming and housekeeping cause they will be able to drive and not have to ride bicycles everywhere.

https://www.nj.com/news/2020/09/undocum ... s-law.html

Where is ICE when you need them?

And to all you libtards who agree with Murphy, FUCK YOU? But wait until these illegals move into your neighborhood with 5-10 per 2 bedroom apartment? The what asshole libtards?
Time to move to an area without all the smack in your face illegals?
There is no reason to be proud of being a US citizen when illegals have preferential treatment over legal immigrants and US citizens.
What differentiates citizenry from illegals in the eyes of Fucktard Liberal assholes, NOTHING? That is the goal of the far left shits.
This spits in the face of every naturalized citizen in the history of the US :doh: :doh:

Sitedrifter":1mm073q2 said:
I dare you to come up with real positives for this shit and not some blabbering bullshit like Murphy gave.
The Dems are going to hook more illegals into do their farming and housekeeping cause they will be able to drive and not have to ride bicycles everywhere.

https://www.nj.com/news/2020/09/undocum ... s-law.html

Where is ICE when you need them?

And to all you libtards who agree with Murphy, FUCK YOU? But wait until these illegals move into your neighborhood with 5-10 per 2 bedroom apartment? The what asshole libtards?
Time to move to an area without all the smack in your face illegals?
There is no reason to be proud of being a US citizen when illegals have preferential treatment over legal immigrants and US citizens.
What differentiates citizenry from illegals in the eyes of Fucktard Liberal assholes, NOTHING? That is the goal of the far left shits.
This spits in the face of every naturalized citizen in the history of the US :doh: :doh:
Good to see you're on the RED side this morning. :shocked: :shocked:

I'll add to this, how ANY military person can vote Dem because of the above should be shot. Why? Because how many American lives have been lost in wars protecting the border & homeland. Trump is for PROTECTING the borders & I thought ALL military personnel pledged their allegiance to this cause.

So, if ANY military person votes Dem they are breaking their oath ANY WAY you look at it. They should be court-martialed and locked up FOR GOOD.

Plus HOW MANY white folk who are now citizens of the US CAN'T get their tertiary educated & qualified loved ones from Europe etc into the US today BUT the Dems let low lives in from the south all day every fucking day.

If the US people vote Dems in WE DESERVE IT + all the shit that goes with it.

To be a Democrat is publicly stating that you ARE ANTI USA all the way.

:gethim: :gethim: :gethim: :gethim: :gethim: :gethim: :gethim: :gethim: :gethim: :gethim: :gethim: :gethim: :gethim:

I do not agree with the generalization of democrats all being libtards. While the majority of them are, there are a few of us who still believe in the US and are conservative people who understand the importance of our sovereignty !

Sitedrifter":2rfpmhrt said:
I do not agree with the generalization of democrats all being libtards. While the majority of them are, there are a few of us who still believe in the US and are conservative people who understand the importance of our sovereignty !
I'd cut you some slack as you make sense with the above, HOWEVER, you put shit on Trump ALL the time when he's trying to do exactly what you want with your above statement. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

WGAF":2zf4z5at said:
Sitedrifter":2zf4z5at said:
I'd cut you some slack as you make sense with the above, HOWEVER, you put shit on Trump ALL the time when he's trying to do exactly what you want with your above statement. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Why is Trump the man? There are far better republicans I would have voted for but as I said, Trump is it for now so I go with the flow of you fuckwits on Trump.

If you think building a wall encompasses 100 percent of the presidency you are just as nuts as anyone could be.
What I care about is: There has not been any monetary give backs such as tax cuts to citizens or downsizing the government which is what the republicans are all about.
The tax increase was to middle class in the form of removing tax credits for mortgage interest and property tax. That my friend is called double dipping and it was done to the middle class.
Trump is not for all Americans, just rich ones and Fortune 1000 businesses.

Sitedrifter":1ki6z3e4 said:
WGAF":1ki6z3e4 said:
Sitedrifter":1ki6z3e4 said:
Why is Trump the man? There are far better republicans I would have voted for but as I said, Trump is it for now so I go with the flow of you fuckwits on Trump.

If you think building a wall encompasses 100 percent of the presidency you are just as nuts as anyone could be.
What I care about is: There has not been any monetary give backs such as tax cuts to citizens or downsizing the government which is what the republicans are all about.
The tax increase was to middle class in the form of removing tax credits for mortgage interest and property tax. That my friend is called double dipping and it was done to the middle class.
I'm calling BS on this one. :thumbsdown:

If Trump hasn't enriched YOU yet, it's because he's blocked all day every day by you lousy libtard kunts in Congress. FACT!

You know it, I know it, EVERYONE knows it. FACT!

WGAF":3ldilg5w said:
Sitedrifter":3ldilg5w said:
WGAF":3ldilg5w said:
Sitedrifter":3ldilg5w said:

I'm calling BS on this one. :thumbsdown:

If Trump hasn't enriched YOU yet, it's because he's blocked all day every day by you lousy libtard kunts in Congress. FACT!

You know it, I know it, EVERYONE knows it. FACT!

I call bullshit on you Mr Fuckwit. I have not been enriched by Trump not because the house blocks his stuff it is because Trump has not done anything for the middle class.
Why, because he refuses too. He does he get major tax breaks in the form of billions to Fortune 1000 companies. How did he do that if the house is blocking him?
He did it because he can execute tax breaks, he can't execute tax increases.
You are a dreaming and are a mind bent Trump sheepling.

I have still yet to see anyone on this fucking forum show facts they have been monetarily enriched by the Trump administration actions.

You Can't :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys:

And is preparation for your rebuttal (which will be lame, incoherent and NOT factual) --> :jerkit: :jerkit: :jerkit:

Krull":2rynky9y said:
Poor Siteclown. One day praises Trump next day TDS flares up. Your meds are fucking with you. Or maybe it's because bitcoin is tanking today.

Either way shut the fuck up loser.

Where did I praise Trump you creepy little Fuckwit

Sitedrifter":15bajpjq said:
Krull":15bajpjq said:
Poor Siteclown. One day praises Trump next day TDS flares up. Your meds are fucking with you. Or maybe it's because bitcoin is tanking today.

Either way shut the fuck up loser.
Where did I praise Trump you creepy little Fuckwit
You should praise Trump for his allowance of you to be with your loved one amid the covid BS. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

44BAA3C800000578-0-image-a-8_1506423442849.jpg

Krull":2q3nooa7 said:
Sitedrifter":2q3nooa7 said:
WGAF you are making me turn a cheek.

Love Ya Man!

Now that's the bipolar clown we have all come to know and hate. :thumbsup:
And I was about to post "Come Together" so that went south.

How about we work together with fresh tools?

tumblr_inline_p8e1ooLTbB1qa7k0a_400.gifv

:aww:

Back