look what randall may have up their sleeves..

rm12front.jpg

rm12back.jpg

http://mtsforum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?t=5911

Seems like something they made for dealers so they could showcase a bunch of different modules, but they might actually put it into production. Some talks of even putting a mic eliminator built into it.

thats funny u posted that. i saw it a few hours ago. i dont see creme knobs and dual channel though. lol

could be the quick grab (ur back uhhhh) 8 space rack HEAD and cabinet. the new practice amp lol :hys:

Yeah JuggyWuggz was plugging this out in the main room. I think it's overkill. There aren't even enough Eggs in production to fill that thing. :LOL: :LOL:

I'm not a fan of the fixed power section. I think separating the pre is the way to go. I mean I have a pretty gaudy rack but that is a bit ridiculous. From a dealer perspective it makes perfect sense. I wouldn't want any kids digging around in there.

I just can't think of 12 amps I would use in any situation studio included. Hell I'm having a hard time making a decision for #4 in the M4.

chode7":n9x5kpxk said:
Yeah JuggyWuggz was plugging this out in the main room. I think it's overkill. There aren't even enough Eggs in production to fill that thing. :LOL: :LOL:

I'm not a fan of the fixed power section. I think separating the pre is the way to go. I mean I have a pretty gaudy rack but that is a bit ridiculous. From a dealer perspective it makes perfect sense. I wouldn't want any kids digging around in there.

I just can't think of 12 amps I would use in any situation studio included. Hell I'm having a hard time making a decision for #4 in the M4.

I have 9 eggies so that leaves 3 spaces...Gretchen,XV and a pete modded XTC. Im sure the Egnater boys will have 1 or 2 new ones out after they get caught up for 2009. Shoot...Its already filled :D :LOL: :LOL:

Back