Looking for a guitar - got $800 to blow!

napalmdeath

I'm open to Floyd's, I'm open to some Fluence Moderns, or even EMG's. Prefer to try the 57/66. Not really interested in JB's, since I have that covered.

Looking for a metal player here. Not Strats, no Teles.

A Schecter C-1 SLS Elite would be nice, ESP EC-1001T in white, Charvel So Cal, ESP M-1000SE, Edwards LPC, (I'm fine with a JB in that), Gibson Explorer, V, MIJ Jackson..

I'm open minded, so hit me up. The used market kinda sucks. I either can't find what I want, or I do, and peoples' prices are stupid high.

$800 for a galaxy black Ibanez Prestige 2550? I am local and we have done a deal prior. I don't have pictures at the moment.

$800 for a galaxy black Ibanez Prestige 2550? I am local and we have done a deal prior. I don't have pictures at the moment.

Do you want to give the Alex skolnick ESP you sold me another try? I have it for sale here locally.

gbsmusic":1hpz95o1 said:
Do you want to give the Alex skolnick ESP you sold me another try? I have it for sale here locally.

Tempting! Don't like it?
Moving on to something else? That guitar had a killer top.

napalmdeath":nbz57rer said:
gbsmusic":nbz57rer said:

Tempting! Don't like it?
Moving on to something else? That guitar had a killer top.
No I like it a lot it plays and sounds great I'm just not working right now and my savings account is getting pretty low. I also have a George Lynch Kami4 I'm selling

$800 for this Ibanez msm1. Comes with hardshell case

IBJZ4Gb.jpg

mystixboi":3ss6cie1 said:
$800 for this Ibanez msm1. Comes with hardshell case

IBJZ4Gb.jpg

Nice. They put the pickup switch in the same spot as the Sterling I had. I kept hitting it when I hit big chords!

Best deal for a metal player by far....if you want a 7 stringer.

ESP LTD H-1007 for sale or trade.

Set-through neck construction; 25.5" scale length
Mahogany body; flamed maple top
Maple neck with thin U-shaped neck contour; bound rosewood fingerboard
Locking Tuners
EMG 81-7 (bridge) and EMG 707 (neck)

https://imgur.com/t0skVhD

pulverizer":1neqa30y said:
Best deal for a metal player by far....if you want a 7 stringer.

ESP LTD H-1007 for sale or trade.

Set-through neck construction; 25.5" scale length
Mahogany body; flamed maple top
Maple neck with thin U-shaped neck contour; bound rosewood fingerboard
Locking Tuners
EMG 81-7 (bridge) and EMG 707 (neck)

https://imgur.com/t0skVhD

Damn, that is a good deal.

I have a white Edwards E-LP-130CD I could part with. JB/59. PM me if you're interested. It's clean & a great player. Definitely gives you that Rhoads vibe... I'd just need to net $750 after shipping.

Back