Looking for an ESP LTD Mirage Deluxe '87 in Rainbow Crackle

I put a zebra TB-5 in mine.. The TB-6 was woofy!

jofxveafi2ffrynwnccw.jpg

No.. I meat the new gold ones.. actually I just put in an offer on Reverb and it got accepted for $800 for one with this description:
Guitar is in like new condition and ships in original packaging. Has only been on display on our showroom floor. If it is not, I'm sending it back.

Back when these first came out I only Iiked the one that @Fiesta Red wants... but I just couldn't pull the trigger. I was looking for a very 80s looking guitar and pulled the trigger on a neon pink Jackson Dinky instead... that I love... but I really wanted one of these Mirage 87' guitars. When the gold came out, that was the color for me but they had gone up in price considerably by that time. Hopefully this one will be in new condition like they say it is:

The gold I am talking about is like this one:

5 minutes after my wife left for the grocery store this morning, the pretty Fedex lady dropped off my new gold Mirage Deluxe 87. The wife doesn't even know I have it :p

They only packaged it in the triangular ESP box but they had it covered in bubble wrap and I believe it made it unscathed. I was getting ready to change rear brake pads on the car when it arrived so I just played it for a couple of minutes. It was in perfect tune to itself and looked great. I didn't get a chance to check it out really good yet but it plays great. The only complaint so far is the volume knob is either on or off and no in between.. not sure what I think about the pickups yet but it really plays nice and feels good.

I'd settle for a solid color ones, however the Rainbow Crackle also has no binding on the neck

Still looking
I didn't realize the Rainbow didn't have the binding. I really love the binding on mine. I hope you find one you like.. I've got to say, this is the best playing and feeling guitar I've ever owned. Everything is superb on this guitar.

Back